Do you want the best social media aggregator for your website?
When it comes to marketing your business on social media, a feed aggregator can make things super easy.
You can use it to show engaging social media content so you can grow your followers and social media engagement.
Since there are lots of social feed aggregators in the market, finding the best social feed aggregator can be tough.
In this article, we’ve curated the best social aggregators you can use to boost your brand’s online presence.
What’s a Social Media Feed Aggregator?
A social media aggregator, also called a social media feed aggregator, helps you collect your social media posts in a single feed that you can embed on your website.
If you’re looking for an online tool that can post social content from different social media platforms on your website, then a social feed aggregator is exactly what you need.
You can check out this social media aggregator guide for more details.
How to Pick The Best Social Feed Aggregator?
When choosing a social media aggregator, it’s important to consider your business’s specific needs and budget. Some key factors to consider include:
- Supported social networks – Make sure the social aggregator supports all the social media platforms you use. You’ll have an easier time keeping people engaged if your content aggregator supports major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ease of use – A good social feed aggregator should be super easy to set up and use, even if you’re a newbie to WordPress.
- Features – Consider which social media aggregator features are most important for your business, such as post curation or post scheduling.
- Lightweight: A lightweight social plugin means your social feeds will load fast on your webpages, so it’s great for your SEO.
- Customization options – Your aggregator should help you easily customize your social feeds to look exactly how you want.
- Customer Support – You’ll have an easier time embedding social media feeds on your site if the plugin’s user reviews show that people are happy with the quality of its support team.
Best Social Media Aggregators for Your WordPress Website
Let’s take a deeper look into our top picks for social feed aggregators for WordPress.
If you want to display social media feeds from different social networks on your site, the best social media aggregator you can use is Social Wall Pro.
In one user-friendly package, this plugin comes with all the features you’d need to embed social walls that help boost your social media presence and get more conversions on your site.
Social Wall Pro has also been designed to be lightweight, so your aggregated feeds and webpages are going to load lightning fast.
As the #1 WordPress social media feed aggregator plugin, Social Wall Pro lets you customize and display social feeds on your website — completely code-free.
Supports All Major Platforms
With Social Wall Pro, you get an all-in-one YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram aggregator for your website.
What’s more, you can connect multiple social media accounts and use them to create unlimited social walls. This way, you can add social feeds from all the major social media platforms in just a few minutes.
User-Friendly Visual Customizer
As the best WordPress social media feed plugin, Social Wall Pro makes sure your social feeds will automatically copy your existing site’s theme and design.
As a result, your social media feed widgets will perfectly match your branding.
You’ll also get a live visual feed editor that you can use to set your feed layout, color scheme, post background color, and spacing. This lets you customize how your feeds look with just a few clicks.
No-Code Way to Embed Your Social Feeds
Want to embed your social media feeds without dealing with complicated code?
Sure, you can! With Social Wall Pro, you can start embedding your social media feeds on your WordPress page, sidebar, or footer. In just a few seconds, your social media feed will be displayed on your site easily.
Bonus: Social Wall Pro also comes with a support team of WordPress experts who’ll guide you through the whole process of connecting, customizing, and embedding your social media posts on your website.
Pricing: Social Wall Pro starts at $299/year by getting the All-Access Bundle. This gives you access to Social Wall Pro along with the best social media feed plugins for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Reviews Feed Pro. Get started with Social Wall Pro now!
Looking for an Instagram social feed aggregator? You can use the #1 WordPress Instagram feed plugin in the market: Instagram Feed Pro.
With this user-friendly social media aggregator for Instagram, you can display the following Instagram feeds on your website so you can boost your followers, engagement, and sales:
- Instagram posts
- Instagram reels
- Hashtag feeds
- Instagram posts that tag or mention your account
- Shoppable Instagram feeds
- Multiple Instagram feed
Plus, unlike other Instagram plugins, you can use Instagram Feed Pro to show your Instagram stories right on your WordPress website. This lets your site visitors view your Instagram stories in a beautiful lightbox popup directly on your site.
If you want to customize your feeds, Instagram Feed Pro has beautiful feed templates that you can easily import with a click.
What’s more, this Instagram feed aggregator has an amazing live feed editor to help you change the colors, layouts, margins, typography, and a lot more — no technical knowledge needed.
Like Social Wall Pro, Instagram Feed Pro doesn’t need to constantly ask social networks for data. This means it doesn’t waste time while loading your feeds and keeps things fast so your site performance is optimized for speed.
Pricing: Instagram Feed Pro starts at $49/year. This pricing for this Instagram aggregator already lets you add unlimited Instagram feeds to your website. Get started with Instagram Feed Pro today!
Hootsuite is a social media aggregator that helps you manage your social media content.
Instead of aggregating social media posts in a feed on your website, Hootsuite collects your social accounts in one dashboard to make them much easier to manage.
If you want an easy-to-use social media aggregator tool to promote your social media, then Hootsuite’s interface might be hard to use.
Also, you can’t use it to embed social walls on your WordPress site. Still, it’s a powerful tool with some great features.
- Supports Lots of Platforms: With Hootsuite, you can show social proof from Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, WordPress.com, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and more from a single place.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social feeds are performing using Hootsuite’s advanced analytics functionality.
- Make Posts Easily: Hootsuite comes with an advanced composer that can help you make social media posts for different platforms from a single place.
- Schedule Posts: You can also schedule social media posts to be published on your feed at specific times with Hootsuite.
Pricing: You can get Hootsuite with a pricing plan that starts at $99/month. But if you want priority support, up to 5 users, and 35 social media accounts, you’ll have to get the Business Plan that costs $739/month.
If you want a simple social media feed aggregator to manage your social accounts from one dashboard, then Buffer might be for you.
Similar to Hootsuite, Buffer offers a handy dashboard that curates your posts from different social accounts so you can track specific hashtags, users and lists.
Once you get past the complex setup, you’ll be able to manage your social feeds conveniently from one place using Buffer.
- Supports Major Platforms: This social media aggregator supports the API for major social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Respond to Posts: You can also respond to social posts from all the different social platforms right from the Buffer dashboard.
- Hotkeys for Better Speed: To help you speed things up, Buffer also allows you to set keyboard hotkeys for certain actions. This way, you can quickly respond to comments, schedule posts, and more.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social media is doing with useful analytics. So you’ll be able to track your social media engagement and plan strategically.
Pricing: You can get the basic features of Buffer for free. But this free social media aggregator app only allows you to manage 3 social media channels and schedule 10 posts.
The pricing for Buffer starts at $6/month for their publishing, engagement, and analytics tools — but it’s limited to 1 channel only.
Another popular social media feed aggregator is Flow-Flow, which lets you add social media walls to your site.
Once you get past the slightly long setup process, this social aggregator can help you add User-Generated Content (UGC), like reviews and testimonials, to WordPress or Shopify e-commerce site.
- Lots of Supported Platforms: Like with Social Wall Pro, this social aggregator tool will support all the major social media networks and even some extra ones like Foursquare and Dribble, which are less popular.
- Smart Caching: Just like Social Wall Pro and Instagram Feed Pro, Flow-Flow has smart server caching technology to keep the loading times shorter.
- Translation Ready: Flow-Flow is also compatible with the WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin. So, translating your social feeds into other languages takes only a few clicks.
Pricing: You can get the basic version of Flow-Flow for free if you can handle limited features like masonry layout only, no support for lightbox galleries and limited content filtering. But if you want more than just 4 sources for your feed, you can try the pro version for $49.
Taggbox is another social media aggregator solution for anyone who wants to show user-generated content from social media on their website.
Like Social Wall Pro, you can also use Taggbox to show social walls, hashtag campaigns, reviews feeds, social feed, and more on your website from lots of social media platforms.
While it can be straightforward to customize your social feeds, Taggbox doesn’t have a real-time preview on its feed customizer like Smash Balloon’s Social Wall Pro.
Check out this post on Smash Balloon vs Taggbox for a detailed comparison of their features.
- Supports Lots of Social Platforms: You can show content from 15 social platforms and review websites, including smaller platforms like Tumblr and Soundcloud.
- Supports Lesser Known Content Platforms: Taggbox supports 9 different platforms, including Squarespace, Wix, and more.
- Social Feed Analytics: You can check if visitors are interacting with your embedded social feeds on your website.
Pricing: Taggbox has a limited free plan that lets you display only 2 social media feeds — and this is limited to 2,000 views monthly only.
If you get the Basic plan, the price is $39/month, and you can create up to 6 different social feeds that update every 30 minutes.
Here are some other options that can help you aggregate social media feeds on your WordPress site:
- Feed Them Social: Show social media posts on your site with this simple social media feed aggregator
- EmbedSocial: Embed content from a variety of social sites, including TikTok and Vimeo
- Curator.io: Create engaging social walls and add them to your site with an embed code
- Walls.io: Give your social media management a boost by displaying social walls on your site
- Juicer: Show real-time updates from different supported platforms on your site easily
Best Social Feed Aggregator for WordPress
While there are tons of great options out there, Social Wall Pro is the best social media aggregator if you want a feature-rich and user-friendly tool.
Based on our tests, it takes just minutes to add social feeds to your website with the help of this tool.
In just a few clicks, you can show beautiful social media feeds and aggregate content from the biggest platforms out there: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can use Social Wall Pro to display event calendars, Facebook albums, YouTube live events, shoppable Instagram, Twitter hashtag feeds, YouTube playlists, and much more — no HTML, CSS, or any other code!
As the best social media aggregator out there, Social Wall Pro is a fantastic option for anyone who wants to get the most out of social media marketing.
Want to create social walls to grow your business?
Grab the All Access Bundle to save big on Social Wall Pro as well as the best social media feed plugins in the market.
Looking for ways to boost your audience engagement? In that case, check out our article on the best types of social media posts to boost engagement.
FAQs on the Best Social Feed Aggregators for Your Business
Here are some questions that people have asked us about social feed aggregators.
How do social aggregators work?
Social aggregators will fetch content from social media platforms like Facebook before displaying them on your website.
That way, you can have a variety of content from different platforms on your website.
What is the best social media aggregator?
With its collection of powerful features and ease of use, Social Wall Pro is easily the best social media aggregator out there.
All it takes is a few clicks, and you can start showing content from the biggest platforms out there: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Do social aggregators help with website SEO?
Yes, social aggregators can actually help you get better SEO. After all, you’re showing fresh content with relevant keywords on your website.
For more information, check out this list of the best social media tips to boost your SEO.
How do social aggregators work?
Social aggregators will connect to a social platform’s API to fetch posts and display them on your website.
And if you’re using a high-quality aggregator like Social Wall Pro, it will automatically handle everything in the background for you.
Do social aggregators work with Elementor?
Yes, the Social Wall Pro plugin works great with Elementor and can be a great way to make your site more engaging.
To get started, follow this guide on how to add social feeds to Elementor.
Best WordPress Plugins and Tools (Smash Balloon Picks)
Ready to take your business to the next level? Here are our picks for the best tools to help you out:
- Best Instagram WordPress Plugins for Your Website
- Best WordPress Plugins to Boost Your Business
- Best Social Media Wall Examples For Your Website
- Best WordPress Social Media Feed Plugins to Boost Your Sales
- Best Flockler Alternatives for Your WordPress Website
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins And Tools To Get More Traffic