Do you want the best social feed aggregator for your website?
When it comes to marketing your business on social media, a feed aggregator can make things super easy.
But there’s a lot of options out there so finding the best one can be confusing.
And that’s what we’re here for.
Today, we’re going to show you the best one for your website right here. By the end of this post, you’ll be ready to get started with using the best social feed aggregator for your social media marketing.
But first, let’s see what you need to look for in a social feed aggregator.
How to Pick the Best Social Feed Aggregator
If you’re looking for a way to get more followers on social media, one of the easiest ways to do that is with a social feed aggregator plugin.
With it, you can post content from your social media platform on your website. So you can get new followers from people visiting your website.
At the same time, a social feed will also make your website more engaging.
A quick search on Google can tell you that there’s tons of options out there. So, you need to be careful when picking the social feed aggregator for your business.
To help with that, here’s a few things you can keep in mind:
- Lightweight: A lightweight plugin means you won’t have to deal with lags and slowdowns despite all the different posts, images, videos, and more.
- Design: A powerful collection of customization options can help you make social feeds that look just the way you want.
- Ease of Use: A good social feed aggregator should be super easy to set up and use, even if you’re a newbie to WordPress.
- Customer Support: You can check the user reviews and see if people are happy with the quality of the support team.
A look at the customer testimonials will also give a good idea of what the users think of the plugin.
With that said, let’s get started with our list of the best social feed aggregators!
5 Best Social Feed Aggregator Plugins To Skyrocket Your Sales
When it comes to social feed aggregators, it’s hard to find a better option than Social Wall Pro.
In one user-friendly package, this plugin comes with all the features you’d need to post social feeds that help boost your social media following and get more conversions on your site.
You’ll be able to add feeds from all the major social media platforms in just a few minutes.
- Easy to Use: You can create, customize, and post all of your social feeds in just a few clicks — all without touching a single line of code.
- Supports All Major Platforms: With Social Wall Pro, you can add feeds from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even YouTube.
- Inherits Your Branding: Social Wall Pro will automatically adjust to the looks of your website. As a result, your feeds will perfectly match your branding.
- Customization Options: You’ll also get a powerful collection of customization options to set your layout, color scheme, post background color, and spacing.
- Unlimited feeds: You can create and embed as many feeds as you want on your site with Social Wall Pro.
- Lightweight: Social Wall Pro has also been designed to be lightweight, so your feeds and webpages are going to load lightning fast.
- High Quality Support: Social Wall Pro also comes with a support team of WordPress experts who’ll guide you through the whole process.
For the Social Wall Pro plugin, the premium plan starts at $49/year. But for $299/year, you can get all of Smash Balloon’s plugins, including the best social media feed plugins for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Hootsuite also provides a solution if you want to add social media feeds to your website.
If you want an easy to use social feed aggregator to promote your social media, then Hootsuite’s interface might be a hard to use. Still, it’s a powerful tool with some great features.
- Supports Lots of Platforms: With Hootsuite, you can manage platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WordPress.com, LinkedIn, and more from a single place.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social feeds are performing using Hootsuite’s advanced analytics features.
- Make Posts Easily: Hootsuite comes with an advanced composer that can help you make social media posts for different platforms from a single place.
- Schedule Posts: You can also schedule social media posts to be published on your feed at specific times with Hootsuite.
You can get Hootsuite with a pricing plan that starts at $228/year but if you want priority support, more than 5 users and 35 social accounts, you’ll have to get the Business Plan that costs $7,188/year.
If you want a simple social media feed aggregator app then Buffer might be for you.
Once you get past the complex setup, you’ll be able to manage your social feeds conveniently from one place using Buffer.
- Supports Major Platforms: With Buffer, you can have posts from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Respond to Posts: You can also respond to posts from all the different social media platforms right from the Buffer dashboard.
- Hotkeys for Better Speed: To speed things up even more, Buffer also allows you to set keyboard hotkeys for certain actions. This way, you can do things like respond to comments, schedule posts, and more with just a press of a few buttons.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social media is doing with useful analytics. So, you’ll be able to track your engagement and plan strategically.
You can get the basic features of Buffer for free, but it only allows you to manage 3 social channels and schedule 10 posts. For anything better, you’ll need a premium plan.
The pricing for Buffer starts at $420/year for analytics and $180/year for the publishing features. Still, you’ll be limited to just 1 user unless you switch to the more expensive plans.
If you want one of the best social feed aggregators that specializes in one platform, try Instagram Feed Pro.
With this Instagram aggregator, you can get a ton of amazing features that are still very user-friendly. So, showing Instagram feeds on your site that get you more conversions will now be super easy.
- User-Friendly: Despite having lots of features, Instagram Feed Pro is simple to use, so you set everything up in a few clicks even if you don’t have coding knowledge.
- Multiple Accounts: With Instagram Feed Pro, you can add and manage multiple Instagram accounts from the same dashboard.
- Shoppable Feeds: Instagram Feed Pro can help you directly boost sales with your social feeds. Using the shoppable feeds feature, you can link your Instagram posts to your sales page and send interested visitors to buy your products.
- Highly Customizable: If you want to customize your Instagram feed, this plugin allows you to change up the colors, layouts, margins, typography, and a lot more.
- Hashtag Feeds: You can also create Instagram feeds from any hashtag you like. It’s a great way to show relevant images and videos on your website and boost your engagement.
- Smart Caching: Like Social Wall Pro, Instagram Feed Pro doesn’t need to constantly ask the social media site for data. So this means, it doesn’t waste time while loading your feeds and keeps things fast.
- Customer Support: Instagram Feed Pro is backed by a dedicated support team that can lend you a hand if you even have any issues with Instagram feeds.
The pricing for the plugin starts out at $49/year, where you can add unlimited Instagram feeds to your website.
With Flow-Flow, adding social media feeds into your site doesn’t have to be difficult at all.
Once you get past the slightly long setup process, Flow-Flow will be ready to help you convert visitors and get more followers.
- Lots of Supported Platforms: Like with Social Wall Pro, this plugin will support all the major social media platforms, and even some extra ones like Foursquare and Dribble that are less popular.
- Smart Caching: Just like Social Wall Pro and Instagram Feed Pro, Flow-Flow has smart server caching technology to keep the loading times shorter.
- Filtering: Similar to Instagram Feed Pro, Flow-Flow has a moderation system too. You can easily filter out words, usernames, and even URLs to have a better control over your feeds.
- Translation Ready: Flow-Flow is also compatible with the WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin. So, translating your social feeds into other languages takes only a few clicks.
You can get the basic version of Flow-Flow for free, if you can handle limited features.
But if you want more than just 4 sources for your feed, you can try the pro version for $39 which comes with 6 months of support.
And here’s another great social feed aggregator for WordPress with a lot of features: Feeds for YouTube Pro.
With this social feed aggregator, you’ll be able to integrate your website with the biggest source of video content on the internet, YouTube.
That means, you can post video feed widgets to convince visitors to buy from you and also get more people subscribing to your channel.
- Fast and Easy Setup: In just a few simple clicks, you’ll be ready to post YouTube feeds on your website. It’s really that easy and requires no coding.
- Match Your Branding: All the feeds you create with Feeds for YouTube Pro will automatically match the design of your website. This means your feeds will fit the branding of your business.
- Highly Customizable: You can also customize the colors, margins, size, font, and more of your feeds. Plus, you even get 4 different layout options here: grid, gallery, list and carousel.
- Livestream Support: If you have Feeds for YouTube Pro, you can display your current livestream on your website. Plus, you can also show all your previous livestreams in a feed.
- High Quality Support: Similar to Social Wall Pro and Instagram Feed Pro, you’ll have a dedicated support team ready to lend you a hand and answer any questions here.
- Fast Loading: Feeds for YouTube Pro doesn’t do autoplay and only loads your videos once someone interacts with it. So, your feeds will load much faster.
For the premium version, the pricing starts at just $49/year.
And that’s it!
So this was our list of the best social feed aggregators for WordPress. There’s some fantastic tools here but one option stands out as the best social media content aggregator.
With Social Wall Pro, you can add posts from all the major social media platforms on your site. Plus, it’s super easy to use, with a support team of experts to make that experience even easier.
You’ll be able to create, customize, and post beautiful social media feeds in no time. Then, getting more followers and boosting conversions will be super easy.
So what are you waiting for? Do your business a favor and get your copy of Social Wall Pro today.
Plus, Social Wall Pro comes with all the other plugins from Smash Balloon thrown in. If you want to excel in social media marketing, then it’s more than worth the price.
And, you can use it for an unlimited number of times on unlimited websites.
Want to engage your followers on social media? In that case, check out our article on the best types of social media posts to boost engagement.