Do you want the best social feed aggregator for your website?
When it comes to marketing your business on social media, a feed aggregator can make things super easy. You can show engaging social media content, grow your following, and convert people into customers.
But there are lots of options out there, so finding the best social feed aggregator can be tough. And to help you out, we’re going to list the best social aggregators for your website right here.
Before that, let’s see what you need to look for in a social feed aggregator.
Or, you can just skip ahead to the list.
How to Pick the Best Social Feed Aggregator
Did you know that 54% of people on social media are trying to find new products and brands?
As you can see, social media is an amazing place to reach tons of new customers.
And if you’re looking for a way to get more followers on social media, one of the easiest ways to do that is with a social feed aggregator plugin.
A social media aggregator tool can post social content from different social media platforms on your website. So you can get new followers from people visiting your website.
At the same time, showing social media content will also make your website more engaging.
A quick search on Google can tell you that there are tons of options out there. So, you need to be careful when picking the social feed aggregator for your business.
To help with that, here are a few things you can keep in mind:
- Lightweight: A lightweight plugin means you won’t have to deal with lags and slowdowns despite all the different posts, images, videos, and more.
- Customer Support: You can check the user reviews and see if people are happy with the quality of the support team.
- Design: A powerful collection of customization options can help you make social feeds that look just the way you want.
- Supported Platforms: You’ll have an easier time keeping people engaged if your content aggregator supports major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Ease of Use: A good social feed aggregator should be super easy to set up and use, even if you’re a newbie to WordPress.
A look at the customer testimonials will also give a good idea of what the users think of the plugin.
With that said, let’s get started with our list of the best social feed aggregators!
5 Best Social Feed Aggregator Plugins To Skyrocket Your Sales
In this post, we’re listing the best social feed aggregators that can help you grow your business.
Let’s check them out!
1. Social Wall Pro
If you want to display social media feeds on your site, it’s hard to find a better option than Social Wall Pro.
In one user-friendly package, this plugin comes with all the features you’d need to embed social walls that help boost your social media following and get more conversions on your site.
What’s more, you can connect multiple social media accounts and use them to create unlimited social walls!
You’ll be able to add feeds from all the major social media platforms in just a few minutes.
- Easy to Use: You can create, customize, and post all of your social feeds in just a few clicks — all without touching a single line of code.
- Supports All Major Platforms: With Social Wall Pro, you get an all-in-one YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram aggregator.
- Inherits Your Branding: Social Wall Pro will automatically adjust to the looks of your website. As a result, your feeds will perfectly match your branding.
- Customization Options: You’ll also get a live feed editor that you can use to set your feed layout, color scheme, post background color, and spacing.
- Unlimited feeds: You can create and embed as many social media walls as you want on your site with Social Wall Pro.
- Responsive design: The social feeds you create using this plugin will automatically fit whichever screen size your visitors are using.
- Lightweight: Social Wall Pro has also been designed to be lightweight, so your aggregated feeds and webpages are going to load lightning fast.
- High-Quality Support: Social Wall Pro also comes with a support team of WordPress experts who’ll guide you through the whole process.
For $299/year, you can get Social Wall Pro, along with the best social media feed plugins for Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Get the All Access Bundle today and build social feeds that engage your visitors!
Hootsuite also provides a solution if you want to add social media feeds to your website.
If you want an easy-to-use social media aggregator tool to promote your social media, then Hootsuite’s interface might be hard to use. Still, it’s a powerful tool with some great features.
- Supports Lots of Platforms: With Hootsuite, you can manage platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WordPress.com, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and more from a single place.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social feeds are performing using Hootsuite’s advanced analytics features.
- Make Posts Easily: Hootsuite comes with an advanced composer that can help you make social media posts for different platforms from a single place.
- Schedule Posts: You can also schedule social media posts to be published on your feed at specific times with Hootsuite.
You can get Hootsuite with a pricing plan that starts at $49/month.
But if you want priority support, up to 5 users, and 35 social media accounts, you’ll have to get the Business Plan that costs $739/month.
If you want a simple social media feed aggregator app, then Buffer might be for you.
Once you get past the complex setup, you’ll be able to manage your social feeds conveniently from one place using Buffer.
- Supports Major Platforms: This social media aggregator supports the API for major social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Respond to Posts: You can also respond to social posts from all the different social platforms right from the Buffer dashboard.
- Hotkeys for Better Speed: To help you speed things up, Buffer also allows you to set keyboard hotkeys for certain actions. This way, you can quickly respond to comments, schedule posts, and more.
- Analytics: You can also check how your social media is doing with useful analytics. So, you’ll be able to track your engagement and plan strategically.
You can get the basic features of Buffer for free. But this free social media aggregator app only allows you to manage 3 social media channels and schedule 10 posts.
The pricing for Buffer starts at $420/year for analytics and $180/year for the publishing features. Still, you’ll be limited to just 1 user unless you switch to the more expensive plans.
4. Instagram Feed Pro
If you want one of the best social feed aggregators that specializes in one platform, try Instagram Feed Pro.
With this Instagram aggregator, you can embed photos, videos, Instagram reels, stories, and more on your website with ease.
After that, you can start showing Instagram feeds on your site to boost your conversions and grow your brand.
- User-Friendly: Despite having lots of features, the plugin is simple to use, so you set everything up in a few clicks, even if you don’t have knowledge of codes like Custom CSS.
- Multiple Accounts: With this Instagram feed aggregator, you can add and manage multiple Instagram accounts from the same dashboard.
- Shoppable Feeds: Using the shoppable feeds feature, you can link your Instagram posts to your eCommerce sales page and send interested visitors to buy your products.
- Live Customizer: If you want to customize your feeds, this Instagram feed aggregator has an amazing live feed editor to help you change the colors, layouts, margins, typography, and a lot more.
- Hashtag Feeds: You can also create Instagram feeds from any hashtag campaign you like. It’s a great way to show relevant images and videos on your website and boost your engagement.
- Smart Caching: Like Social Wall Pro, Instagram Feed Pro doesn’t need to constantly ask social networks for data. This means it doesn’t waste time while loading your feeds and keeps things fast.
- Customer Support: As the best social media aggregator for Instagram, it comes with a support team that can lend you a hand if you have any issues with Instagram feeds.
The pricing for the plugin starts out at $49/year, where you can use this Instagram aggregator to add unlimited feeds to your website.
Get Instagram Feed Pro and give your Instagram marketing a boost!
With Flow-Flow, adding social media feeds to your site doesn’t have to be difficult at all.
Once you get past the slightly long setup process, this social aggregator can help you add User-Generated Content (UGC), like reviews and testimonials, to your website.
Using that social proof, you can easily convert your visitors into customers.
- Lots of Supported Platforms: Like with Social Wall Pro, this social aggregator tool will support all the major social media networks and even some extra ones like Foursquare and Dribble, which are less popular.
- Smart Caching: Just like Social Wall Pro and Instagram Feed Pro, Flow-Flow has smart server caching technology to keep the loading times shorter.
- Filtering: Similar to Instagram Feed Pro, Flow-Flow has a moderation system too. You can easily filter out words, usernames, and even URLs to curate content from social media for your feeds.
- Translation Ready: Flow-Flow is also compatible with the WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin. So, translating your social feeds into other languages takes only a few clicks.
You can get the basic version of Flow-Flow for free if you can handle limited functionality.
But if you want more than just 4 sources for your feed, you can try the pro version for $39, which comes with 6 months of support.
6. YouTube Feed Pro
And here’s another great social aggregator for WordPress with a lot of features: YouTube Feed Pro.
With this social feed aggregator, you’ll be able to integrate your website with the biggest source of video content on the internet, YouTube.
That means you can post video feed widgets to convince visitors to buy from you and also get more subscribers for your YouTube channel.
- Fast and Easy Setup: In just a few simple clicks, you’ll be ready to post YouTube feeds on your website. It’s really that easy and requires no coding.
- Match Your Branding: All the feeds you create with Feeds for YouTube Pro will automatically match the design of your website. This means your feeds will fit the branding of your business.
- Highly Customizable: You can also customize the colors, margins, size, font, and more of your feeds. Plus, you even get 4 different layout templates here: grid, gallery, list, and carousel.
- Livestream Support: If you have YouTube Feed Pro, you can display your real-time updates from your livestream on your website. Plus, you can also show all your previous livestreams in a feed.
- High-Quality Support: Similar to Social Wall Pro and Instagram Feed Pro, you’ll have a dedicated support team ready to lend you a hand and answer any questions here.
- Fast Loading: YouTube Feed Pro doesn’t do autoplay and only loads your videos once someone interacts with them. So, your feeds will load much faster, and a faster website means you get much better SEO.
For the premium version, the pricing starts at just $49/year.
Get YouTube Feed Pro and boost your subscribers with beautiful social feeds.
Here are some other options when it comes to the best social media feed aggregators in the markets:
- Taggbox: Provides a collection of useful widgets to display social media feeds on your website
- Juicer: Show social media posts on your site with this simple hashtag aggregator
- Walls.io: Embed content from a variety of social sites, including TikTok and Vimeo
- Curator.io: Create engaging social walls and add them to your site with an embed code
With that, let’s check out the best option from our list.
Best Social Feed Aggregator for WordPress
While there are tons of great options out there, Social Wall Pro is the best social media aggregator if you want a feature-rich and user-friendly tool.
In just a few simple clicks, you can show beautiful social media feeds and aggregate content from the biggest platforms out there: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can use Social Wall Pro to display event calendars, Facebook albums, YouTube live events, shoppable Instagram, Twitter hashtag feeds, YouTube playlists, and much more — no coding needed!
What’s more, the support team of WordPress experts will always be ready to help you out.
And that’s it!
So this was our list of the best social feed aggregators for WordPress.
With these, you can share content from social media to grow your following, boost audience engagement, convert visitors, and much more.
As the best social media aggregator out there, Social Wall Pro is a fantastic option for anyone who wants to get the most out of social media marketing.
Want to create social walls to grow your business?
Grab the All Access Bundle to save big on Social Wall Pro as well as the best social media feed plugins in the market.
Looking for ways to engage your followers on social media? In that case, check out our article on the best types of social media posts to boost engagement.
If you thought this was helpful, why not follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more informative social media tips and tricks to help you grow your business?
It’s helpful, thank you a lot!
Great Post !
I love Social Wall Pro
Great that there are things to help people like this.
Smash Ballons is the only Instagram plugin i’ll use on my websites! Easy to use and up-to-date 🥳
insightful post! thanks
these all look so elegant, might use these as references
Awesome Post thanks!
Great post 👍
Real helpful guide
All great picks! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the post
Thanks a lot!
Very insightful article. Thank you for your effort.
So many good plugin options!
Great post thanks!
really insightful, thanks again.