If you’re searching for the best Instagram WordPress plugins for your site, this post is for you.
Using an Instagram feed plugin to cross-promote your Instagram posts on your website can help you get more user engagement, boost Instagram followers, and grow your sales.
Since there are tons of Instagram WordPress plugins to choose from, it can get overwhelming to find the right option for your business.
In this article, we’ve rounded up the top Instagram WordPress plugins so you can select the best tool for your social media marketing.
How Do I Embed Instagram on my WordPress Website?
Embedding your Instagram content on your WordPress site is easy with the right plugin.
For example, if you’re using Instagram Feed Pro, you can create, customize and embed Instagram feeds on WordPress — no need for HTML, CSS, or any kind of coding.
Just install Instagram Feed Pro, then go to Instagram Feed » Add New.
Once that’s done, choose the Instagram feed type you want to embed. Then, connect your Instagram account and easily customize your feed using the plugin’s visual feed customizer.
Using Instagram Feed Pro, you can then embed the Instagram feed directly to any page of your WordPress site with just a few clicks! For more details, see this post on how to embed live Instagram feed on your website.
Why Do You Need an Instagram Plugin for Websites?
Before looking at the top options for integrating Instagram content into WordPress, let’s look at why you need an Instagram plugin for your ecommerce site in the first place. A WordPress Instagram plugin helps you:
- Increase Your Followers: When you show Instagram content on your site with the help of an Instagram plugin, you promote your Instagram profile to your site visitors who are already interested in your brand.
- Improve Your Engagement: Your site visitors are more likely to like, comment or watch your Instagram videos when you showcase them on your WordPress site as well.
- Build Brand Trust: Establish user confidence in your business and leverage social proof by using a WordPress Instagram feed plugin to display Instagram feeds on your site.
- Get More Sales: With the help of an Instagram plugin for WordPress, you can create shoppable Instagram feeds and boost your sales online.
Simply put, an Instagram WordPress plugin helps you get more followers, engagement and sales for your Instagram account, even if you’re not familiar with coding or web design.
Best Instagram Plugins for Your WordPress Site
Now, let’s take a deeper look into our top picks for WordPress Instagram plugins so you can get more social media followers and boost your sales with ease.
- Instagram Feed Pro
- Social Wall Pro
- Uncanny Automator
- Envira Gallery
- Simple Social Icons
Ready to upgrade your Instagram marketing? Let’s get started with the #1 Instagram feed plugin for WordPress.
1. Instagram Feed Pro – Best Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin
Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Pro is the best Instagram feed plugin for WordPress for a lot of reasons. It’s a beginner-friendly Instagram feed plugin that’s easy to use yet very powerful.
Trusted by over 1 million users, Instagram Feed Pro is also used by the world’s largest brands such as Coca-Cola, Indeed, Baileys, WPBeginner and more.
As the #1 WordPress Instagram feed plugin, Instagram Feed Pro lets you create, customize and display Instagram feeds on your website — no need to deal with any shortcode or coding languages.
Embed Tons of Instagram Feeds
With just a simple click, you can connect this top-rated plugin to your public Instagram account.
As a result, you can use it to embed different types of Instagram feeds such as:
Also, unlike other Instagram plugins, you can even use Instagram Feed Pro to show your Instagram stories right on your WordPress website.
This way, your site visitors can view your Instagram stories in a beautiful lightbox popup, even if they’re not Instagram users or your Instagram followers yet.
Customize Your Instagram Feeds With Just a Few Clicks
As the best WordPress Instagram feed plugin, Instagram Feed Pro makes sure your Instagram feeds will automatically copy your existing WordPress theme and style elements.
This means you can rest easy knowing that your Instagram widget will look consistent with your brand’s design.
Plus, all the Instagram feeds you create are also highly customizable, even for WordPress newbies.
Using this Instagram plugin’s visual customizer, you can tweak the customization options on the left panel to customize your feed layout, spacing, color scheme, number of columns, header style, post settings, load more button, and more.
Want to see the changes you make on your feed? No worries. Every time you customize your Instagram feed, you can see your changes in real-time with the live preview on the right side of the visual customizer.
With just a few clicks, you can add a beautiful Instagram feed to your WordPress site in just a few minutes.
The premium version of Instagram Feed Pro also comes with tons of different feed themes as well as layout options that you can use.
Want to hide specific photos on your Instagram feed? You can also use Instagram Feed Pro’s visual moderation feature to help you easily do this in seconds.
Easily Embed Your Instagram Feeds — Zero Coding Needed
What’s more, you can start embedding your Instagram feed on your WordPress page, sidebar, or footer from the visual customizer.
With just a few clicks, your Instagram feed will be displayed on your site easily and quickly.
Why We Like Instagram Feed Pro: It’s an Instagram plugin powerhouse, complete with easy-to-use features that help you create, personalize and add different types of Instagram feeds to your site. As the best Instagram feed WordPress plugin, it’s also compatible with Elementor, Divi and other page builders.
Pricing: Instagram Feed Pro starts at $49/year and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get started with Instagram Feed Pro today!
2. Social Wall Pro – Best Social Media Wall Aggregator for WordPress
If you want to cross-promote multiple social media platforms on your website, including Instagram, then Social Wall Pro is the perfect tool to help you.
As the best social media aggregator on the market, Social Wall Pro lets you display social media feeds on your website. You can use it to combine feeds from different social channels, such as:
- Facebook: Facebook page feed, group feed, events calendar feed, albums feed, photos feed, and more.
- Instagram: Hashtag feed, Instagram profile gallery, shoppable e-commerce feed, Instagram feed widget, tagged feed, or multiple Instagram feeds.
- YouTube: YouTube channel feed, playlists feed, favorites timeline, YouTube livestreams or searches feed.
- Twitter: Hashtag feed, mentions timeline, list timeline, and more.
Social Wall Pro is super easy to set up. You can simply add or remove social networks like Instagram just by clicking — no need to deal with confusing code.
With just a few simple clicks, you can combine existing or new social media feeds from any social platform connected to your Smash Balloon social feed plugins.
In addition to customizing your content, this easy-to-use social media aggregator lets you customize your social feed’s design as well. It comes with different layouts you can choose from: grid, list or carousel.
Finally, like other Smash Balloon plugins, Social Wall Pro is also ultra-fast, so it won’t slow down your website at all.
Because it loads your social feeds as fast as possible, your page speed is optimized to boost your site’s SEO.
Why We Like Social Wall Pro: If you’re a business owner, chances are you have more than 1 account in social networks. Social Wall Pro is the top social media wall aggregator to help you get more followers and engagement on all your social accounts, including Instagram.
Pricing: Unlock unlimited access to ALL Smash Balloon plugins (including Social Wall Pro) and use them on unlimited websites by getting the All Access Bundle that starts at $299/year here.
The cool part about Smash Balloon’s pricing? It comes with a 100% no-risk money-back guarantee so you can try out the plugins first and see if it’s a good fit for you.
3. RafflePress – Top Instagram WordPress Giveaway Plugin
As the world’s best giveaway plugin for WordPress, RafflePress can help you boost your Instagram sales via viral giveaways and Instagram contests.
RafflePress is perfect for WordPress newbies. It’s included in this list of best Instagram WordPress plugins because it can help you create Instagram giveaways in under 5 minutes — right on your website.
- Drag-and-drop builder, so you can make giveaways even if you don’t have any technical knowledge or background in design
- Ready-made Instagram contest templates that you can use so you don’t need to create your giveaways from scratch
- RafflePress WordPress Block to easily embed the giveaway widget in your WordPress post or page
- Entry tracker lets you monitor everyone who enters right from your WordPress dashboard
For more details on how you can use Instagram giveaways to skyrocket your sales, check out this post on the best examples of Instagram giveaways you can try right now.
Why We Like RafflePress: It can be complicated to create Instagram giveaways, especially if you’re a WordPress newbie. RafflePress is the best WordPress Instagram giveaway plugin that makes contest creation a breeze to customize and configure.
Pricing: RafflePress starts at $39.50/year.
4. Uncanny Automator – Best WordPress Automation Plugin for Instagram Content
Another fantastic Instagram WordPress plugin is Uncanny Automator, the best WordPress automation tool in the market.
This top-rated tool lets you connect 3rd party apps with WordPress plugins and automate workflows — no coding needed.
Using this plugin’s Instagram integration, you can create automatic workflows to post an Instagram photo when a new form is submitted, share an image on Instagram when a new blog post is published, and more.
- Compatible with external 3rd party apps like Instagram, Zoom, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, Twitter and more
- Has 400+ automation triggers and actions
- Has integrations with 100+ popular WordPress plugins, social media apps, and web tools like Instagram and Facebook
Why We Like Uncanny Automator: As the top WordPress automation plugin, Uncanny Automator lets you create automated Instagram workflows in minutes.
Pricing: This Instagram WordPress plugin has a free version with 250 credits for social posting in Instagram, Facebook pages and more. Uncanny Automator Pro plan starts at $149/year.
5. Envira Gallery – Must-Have WordPress Photo Gallery Plugin
As the best WordPress gallery plugin, Envira Gallery lets you connect to the Instagram API and display photos and video galleries on your website.
It comes with a number of helpful functionalities that you can use to create an Instagram feed gallery on WordPress.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder to display Instagram feed photo galleries with just a few clicks
- The Instagram galleries you create with Envira gallery are responsive, so they look great on mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Comes with ready-made templates so you can easily customize your gallery’s design
- Opens your Instagram images in a lightbox popup, has pagination and support for photo albums
Why We Like Envira Gallery: Envira’s Instagram addon helps you import your Instagram images to your WordPress media library
Pricing: While there’s a lite version of Envira Gallery, it’s highly limited in terms of features. Meanwhile, the cost for the premium version of Envira Gallery starts at $39.50/year.
6. Soliloquy – #1 WordPress Slider Plugin for Instagram Photos
Another useful WordPress Instagram plugin is Soliloquy, a newbie-friendly slider plugin you can use on your site to create responsive image or video slider widgets.
Soliloquy lets you dynamically create WordPress carousels based on your Instagram photos, photos you like, and even photos with specific tags.
- Drag and drop builder to create your Instagram sliders
- Responsive WordPress sliders that look great on mobile, tablet, and laptops
- Pre-built templates
- Dynamic slider addon lets you add Instagram photos along with your testimonials, thumbnails, and others in a single slider
- You can link to your Instagram images directly to boost your followers on Instagram
Why We Like Soliloquy: This Instagram slider plugin for WordPress helps you share your Instagram content to your website visitors without having to re-upload them into WordPress, saving you time and effort in the process.
Pricing: The premium plan of Soliloquy starts at $17/year.
7. Simple Social Icons – Lightweight Social Sharing Icons for Instagram
Looking for a simple Instagram plugin for WordPress to help you add social sharing buttons to your website? Then, Simple Social Icons may be what you’re exactly looking for.
With over 200,000 users worldwide, Simple Social Icons is a great WordPress plugin that allows you to add social media icons that link to your social media profiles, including Instagram.
By using this free plugin, you can improve the audience reach of your business, so more people are likely to become your social media followers and eventually buy from you.
- Easy to use — perfect for WordPress newbies
- Quick customization choices, such as changing the color, size, and alignment of your social media icons
- Easily change the social profile you want to link to, so if getting more Instagram sales is your goal, you can use the plugin to link to your Instagram accounts
- Simple icon alignment right from the widget form
Why We Like Simple Social Icons: This free Instagram WordPress plugin makes it super easy to add Instagram icons to your website in just a few clicks.
Pricing: Simple Social Icons has a free version that you can use for your WordPress site.
Disclaimer: We could have included other Instagram WordPress plugins in this list, like Feed Them Social, WPZOOM Social Feed Widget or 10Web Social Photo Feed. We only handpicked the very best Instagram plugins for WordPress to help you avoid choice paralysis.
What is the Best Instagram Plugin for WordPress?
Without a doubt, Instagram Feed Pro is the best Instagram plugin for your WordPress website.
As the top Instagram feed plugin for WordPress, Instagram Feed Pro helps you create, customize and embed engaging Instagram feeds on your site with absolutely no coding required.
By using its visual feed customizer, you can quickly control how your feeds look with just a few clicks.
As a result, you can display tons of Instagram feed types like hashtag feeds, tagged feeds and Instagram reels that match your brand’s theme perfectly.
The plugin also comes with a built-in follow button that your site visitors can click on your site so they can easily follow your Instagram account directly.
Finally, since Instagram Feed Pro is regularly updated, it’s guaranteed to be consistently compatible with both Instagram and WordPress. This way, your Instagram feeds will continue to be displayed on your website without any issues.
Ready to embed Instagram content and grow your business? Grab Instagram Feed Pro today!
FAQs on the Best WordPress Instagram Plugins
How do I add Instagram feeds to my website?
You can follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to add Instagram feeds to your WordPress website.
Which Instagram feed plugin is best for WordPress Elementor?
Instagram Feed Pro is the best Instagram feed plugin that’s 100% compatible with Elementor. Check out this easy guide on how you can embed Instagram feeds on Elementor to see how powerful and user-friendly Instagram Feed Pro is.
Can I use more than 1 Instagram plugin for WordPress?
Yes, you can use multiple WordPress Instagram plugins, depending on the functionality you’d like to have. For example, you can use Instagram Feed Pro to display customizable Instagram feeds on your website. Plus, you can also install RafflePress to create Instagram giveaways in minutes.
And there you have it! This was our list of the best Instagram WordPress plugins in the market. There are tons of amazing WordPress plugins that can help you make the most of Instagram marketing.
We hope this post helped you find the best WordPress Instagram plugins you need to grow your followers and sales in no time.
Start embedding Instagram feeds on your site. Get started with Instagram Feed Pro today!