Are you looking for the right WordPress YouTube slider plugin for your site?
If you want to keep website visitors interested with engaging video content, YouTube is easily the best source out there.
But adding YouTube content to your website can get tough – especially if you don’t have a lot of coding experience.
To help you out, we’re going to show you the best YouTube slider plugins that you can use for your WordPress website.
Before that, let’s see what a YouTube video slider is and how it can help your business.
What Is a YouTube Video Slider?
A YouTube video slider is a special slideshow that you can use to embed videos on your website.
With it, you can embed tons of YouTube videos at once and allow your website visitors to choose what they want to watch.
Your website will then be a lot more interactive, so you can keep your visitors engaged with ease.
Using a YouTube video slider, you can also promote content from your own YouTube channel and get tons of views, likes, and subscribers.
That way, you can grow your social media presence and reach even more potential customers on YouTube.
What’s more, you can also show YouTube video reviews of your products and convince people to make a purchase.
To give people even more social proof, you can embed product demonstrations and testimonials from YouTube. As a result, you can get tons of sales and grow your business.
And if you want to embed YouTube video sliders free of extra hassle, the best way is to use a WordPress plugin.
Using a WordPress YouTube Slider plugin, you can easily create YouTube sliders and display them on your website.
The best part? You can do all that without working with HTML, CSS, or any coding language.
Today, we’re going to show you the best plugins that you can use to embed YouTube sliders on your WordPress site.
Let’s get started!
Best WordPress YouTube Slider Plugins for Your Site
In this list, we’re going to show you the best YouTube slider plugins that you can use to engage your visitors and grow your business.
- YouTube Feed Pro
- Social Wall Pro
- Video Gallery
- Smart Slider 3
- All-in-One Video Gallery
- What is the Best WordPress YouTube Slider Plugin
Let’s get started!
YouTube Feed Pro is an amazing tool if you want to show engaging YouTube video sliders on your website.
Then, your website visitors can check out all the videos directly from your website with the help of a popup lightbox.
To make a video slider, you can simply follow the 3-step guided flow that’ll take you through the whole process – no need to touch a single line of code.
As the best video slider plugin for WordPress, it comes with a collection of beautiful pre-built templates, including a showcase carousel and carousel slider.
What’s more, you even get a simple visual editor to change the design of your YouTube sliders. In just a few clicks, you can customize all parts of your slider with a live preview to track your changes.
As you can see, this plugin gives you complete control over the design of your YouTube sliders.
YouTube Feed Pro also uses smart loading to make your YouTube sliders much faster. Instead of autoplaying videos, this plugin will only load videos once your visitors interact with them.
That way, you can embed as many videos as you want, and your site will still be lightning-fast.
The best part? YouTube Feed Pro comes with a dedicated support team of WordPress experts who are always ready to help you out.
To get started, you can check out this step-by-step tutorial on how to embed YouTube video feeds on your website.
Why We Liked It:
Using YouTube Feed Pro, we were able to create beautiful and fully responsive sliders in just a few clicks — absolutely no coding needed!
With its collection of powerful features and user-friendly design, it can be the best YouTube slider plugin for beginners as well as WordPress experts.
You can get YouTube Feed Pro for a price of $49/year.
Want to start creating YouTube sliders for your site? Get YouTube Feed Pro today!
If you want to embed social media content with ease, the best option that you can try is the Social Wall Pro plugin.
On top of YouTube videos, you can use this plugin to create sliders with content from the biggest social media platforms out there.
In fact, Social Wall Pro is the best social media aggregator on the market and a great tool if you want to grow your business using social media.
For more details, check out this WordPress tutorial on how to integrate social media with your website.
- You can create, customize, and embed social media content from the biggest platforms out there: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- You can use this plugin to show YouTube sliders, Instagram carousels, Facebook slideshows, and much more.
- Social Wall Pro also uses smart caching to save a copy of your social media sliders. So, your website will still be lightning-fast, and you’ll even get much better SEO.
- Like the previous option, the plugin comes with an expert support team who are always ready to lend you a hand.
Why We Liked It:
Social Wall Pro turned out to be the best option when it comes to creating video sliders with content from different social media platforms.
On top of supporting the biggest social media platforms out there, Social Wall Pro also ensures that your sliders are lightweight, mobile-friendly, and optimized for mobile too.
If you get the All Access Bundle, you can get Social Wall Pro along with the best social media feed plugins for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for $299/year.
Ready to create social media sliders? Get the All Access Bundle today.
For more information, you can check out our guide on how to embed social media feeds.
Soliloquy is another fantastic tool that you can use to create beautiful YouTube sliders.
In fact, the plugin comes with features like drag-and-drop builder and slider templates that let you create beautiful YouTube sliders in just minutes.
With 900,000+ downloads, it’s clear that tons of people are happy with Soliloquy as their plugin of choice for building WordPress sliders.
- Using the plugin’s drag-and-drop builder, you can easily create YouTube sliders that perfectly suit your website’s design.
- With the help of dynamic loading, Soliloqoy can make sure your sliders will load super fast, even if you’re displaying tons of YouTube videos at once.
- For even easier customization, Soliloqoy has pre-built templates that you can use for your sliders.
- On top of video platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, you can add posts from Pinterest, Instagram, and much more.
Why We Liked It:
If you want your WordPress sliders to be highly customizable, Soliloquy is one of the best options out there. From lightbox sliders to carousels to even thumbnail sliders, Soliloqoy has you covered.
You can create your YouTube sliders using Soliloquy for just $19.50/year.
Ready to get started with WordPress slideshows? Get Soliloquy for your site here.
Next, we have Envira, a powerful gallery plugin for WordPress that supports video slides as well.
In fact, Envira is so versatile that you can easily create beautiful sliders with videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and more.
What’s more, there are tons of addons that you can get in case you want even more features for your site.
- Once you install and activate the plugin, you can simply pick a template that you prefer and start building slideshows in just minutes – no coding needed.
- On top of YouTube videos, Envira supports content from Vimeo, Wistia, or your own video files from the media library.
- For a simple way to embed video sliders, all you have to do is add a convenient content block – just like with YouTube Feed Pro.
- As a bonus, Envira also comes with integration for the WooCommerce plugin in case you have an online store.
Why We Liked It:
Envira turned out to be a pretty versatile tool that can do more than just create YouTube video sliders.
Plus, it’s a great option if you want to show videos from minor video platforms like Vimeo or other social platforms like Pinterest.
To get video galleries and sliders for your site, you can get the Pro plan for Envira for $99.50/year.
Ready to create your YouTube galleries and sliders? Get your copy of Envira today!
For the next option, we have one of the best free video slider plugins for WordPress: Video Gallery.
Using this user-friendly WordPress plugin, you can quickly display beautiful video sliders with zero coding.
You even get a small collection of design options to control how the videos will appear on your website.
- This plugin can help you create WordPress sliders that can showcase YouTube, Wistia, or Vimeo videos.
- While not as in-depth as YouTube Feed Pro, you also get a useful collection of customization options with the Video Gallery plugin.
- Plus, this plugin is compatible with powerful page builders like SeedProd and Elementor, so you can show YouTube videos on your landing pages as well.
- Like the other plugins on this list, Video Gallery is completely responsive, which means your YouTube video sliders will look beautiful on mobile devices as well.
Why We Liked It:
After our tests, it was clear that Video Gallery is a lightweight and useful plugin if you just want to create a simple YouTube video slider without any extra features.
The Video Gallery plugin is completely free to use.
Another fantastic plugin that you can use for your website is FancyTube.
This plugin makes it super easy to showcase YouTube videos in a beautiful sliding layout and keep your visitors engaged.
- To embed your YouTube sliders, you can add a shortcode to your WordPress posts, pages, or widget areas.
- With it, you can create unlimited YouTube video galleries for your website — just like YouTube Feed Pro.
- FancyTube also has different ways of showing YouTube thumbnails on your site, including grid and popup.
- Although it has fewer options than YouTube Feed Pro, you can still display video content from YouTube channels, playlists, and live streams.
Why We Liked It:
FancyTube turned out to be a surprisingly powerful plugin despite the fact that it’s completely free to use.
Even though it’s light in features compared to options like YouTube Feed Pro, FancyTube can be good for small businesses with a limited budget.
The FancyTube plugin is completely free to use for everyone.
Smart Slider 3 is another powerful plugin you can use to build YouTube slideshows.
Like the previous options on this list, Smart Slider 3 comes with a user-friendly interface that’s super easy to navigate. You can then create sliders that show content from YouTube, Vimeo, and even your custom videos.
- Just like YouTube Feed Pro, you get a visual builder to help customize your sliders with a real-time preview.
- You can freely change your font, colors, template, background, style preset, slide transition effects, and much more that way.
- To help you immediately grab people’s attention, you can even use a YouTube video as the fullscreen background of a web page.
- If you want to embed your YouTube sliders, Smart Slider 3 allows you to pick between a Gutenberg content block, shortcode, or template tag.
Why We Liked It:
After some testing, Smart Slider 3 managed to stand out with its collection of useful features and highly customizable design.
Plus, you get to embed your YouTube slider in tons of different ways on different parts of your website.
To get the premium version of Smart Slider 3, you’ll need to pay a one-time fee of $49.
If you want an easy-to-use WordPress slider plugin for YouTube videos, then you can try Automatic YouTube Gallery.
Designed to be simple and lightweight, you can use this plugin to create beautiful YouTube galleries and enable the slideshow layout in just a few clicks.
- Just like YouTube Feed Pro, you can use this plugin to show content from YouTube channels, playlists, search terms, and live streams.
- To keep your site safe from any fines, the plugin will respect the privacy of your visitors and ask for GDPR consent.
- As a bonus for the developers out there, Automatic Video Gallery comes with support for hooks.
- What’s more, the plugin comes with a social media sharing feature. As a result, you can use social media marketing to boost your YouTube videos.
Why We Liked It:
Using this simple tool, we were able to create a beautiful WordPress YouTube slider in no time at all. Plus, Automatic YouTube Gallery even has some handy features like hooks and GDPR support that make it stand out.
You can get the pro version of Automatic YouTube Gallery for a price of $47.88/year.
What is the Best WordPress YouTube Slider Plugin?
As you can see, there are tons of great plugins out there if you want to showcase YouTube videos in a slideshow.
On top of the plugins we listed out, there are other options like MetaSlider, Slider Revolution, and Master Slider that didn’t make the cut.
Out of all the options, there’s one clear winner when it comes to the best WordPress YouTube slider plugin: YouTube Feed Pro.
All it takes is a few clicks, and you can show a beautiful YouTube slider on your site to engage visitors, grow your YouTube channel, and more.
You can embed videos from YouTube channels, playlists, favorite lists, live streams, and much more.
Your YouTube sliders will automatically copy your site’s design and look beautiful right out of the box. Plus, you can customize your sliders with ease using a simple visual customizer.
Since the plugin is optimized for speed, you can also embed as many videos as you like, and your site will load as fast as ever.
The best part? This YouTube plugin comes with a dedicated support team of WordPress experts.
Whenever you have any questions or need help, you can simply reach out to them, and they’ll be there to lend you a hand.
Get YouTube Feed Pro today and create YouTube sliders on your site with ease.
And that’s it!
As you can see, YouTube Feed Pro is the best option if you want a powerful and user-friendly WordPress YouTube slider plugin.
In just a few clicks, you can create, customize, and embed beautiful YouTube sliders on your website. As a result, you can engage visitors, grow your channel, and even boost your sales.
Ready to create YouTube sliders with ease? Get YouTube Feed Pro today!
If you want to get more out of your YouTube channel, check out this guide on how to make money on YouTube without showing your face.
FAQs for the Best WordPress YouTube Slider Plugins
How do I add a video slider in WordPress?
The best way to add a video slider in WordPress is to use a plugin like YouTube Feed Pro.
After all, YouTube is the #1 video platform out there, and the YouTube Feed Pro plugin lets you create your sliders in just a few clicks.
How do I create a custom slider in WordPress without plugins?
It can be complicated and time-consuming to create a custom slider in WordPress without using a plugin.
You’ll need to create a slider using coding and then insert that code into your website manually.
For an easier way, you can simply use a WordPress YouTube slider plugin.
Which plugin is used for slider in WordPress?
There are lots of plugins that can help you create a slider in WordPress. For YouTube sliders, you can use tools like YouTube Feed Pro or Social Wall Pro.
Just like that, you can use different plugins to create Instagram sliders, Twitter sliders, Facebook sliders, and more.
How do I make a responsive slider in WordPress?
If you’re using a high-quality plugin like the ones we’ve listed in this post, your sliders will automatically be responsive.
Best WordPress Plugins and Tools
- Best Plugins to Embed Social Feeds on Your Website
- Best Instagram WordPress Plugins for Your Website
- Best WordPress Form Plugin for Small Businesses
- Best WooCommerce Plugin for Your E-Commerce Site
- Best Social Media Wall Examples For Your Website