Are you looking for a way to show social feeds on your website?
Since there are so many tools to embed social media feeds, finding the right option for your site can be tough.
To help you out, we’ve got a collection of some amazing social feed plugins out there. With them, you’ll be able to integrate social media platforms with your website in no time.
Here are the options we’ve listed for you to look at:
- Facebook Feed Pro
- Twitter Feed Pro
- Instagram Feed Pro
- YouTube Feed Pro
- Social Wall Pro
- Feed Them Social
- Best Plugin to Embed Social Feeds
Before showing you the best social feed plugins in the market, let’s see what you should look for in a social media feed plugin.
How to Choose the Best Social Feed Plugin
With a quick Google search, you can see that there are tons of options if you want a social feed on your website. Now the question is, how do you separate the good from the bad and make the right choice?
It’s pretty simple once you know what to look out for. Here’s what you need to consider:
- Supported Platform: One plugin can’t support all the social media platforms out there. So, you need to check if it actually supports your favorite social media before you choose.
- Speed: If you choose the right plugin, the social feed on the website will be snappy and fast. Plus, social media feeds that load faster are much better for SEO.
- Ease of Use: With a good social media feed plugin, there’s no need to deal with a confusing interface or complex codes — even if you’re a WordPress beginner.
- Design: The plugin’s customization options are going to be super important if you want your feeds to match your branding. A well-designed plugin with a nice set of customization options can be a huge plus.
- Customer Support: If you ever have any issues with the plugin, good customer support can be a massive help. So, always remember to check the support options, rating scores, testimonials, and user reviews.
Keep these in mind, and you can have beautiful social media feeds on your website in no time at all.
Best Plugins to Embed Social Feeds on Your Website
Below, we’ve listed the best social feed plugins in the market that you can use to get more followers, boost your conversions, and grow your business.
1. Facebook Feed Pro
If you want to add a Facebook feed to your site, then you can’t go wrong with Facebook Feed Pro.
Among social media platforms, Facebook is still the king, with 2.8 billion active users. And with this plugin, you can use your WordPress site for social media marketing and connect to that large audience.
- Different Post Types: With it, you’ll be able to embed all kinds of Facebook content, from simple posts to photos, videos, events, and albums. Your feed can even include HD and 360-degree videos.
- Show Likes, Replies, and More: You can also show all the likes, shares, replies, and reactions on your Facebook social feed. These can work as social proof, which is a great way to build your brand’s credibility.
- Lightning Fast: This plugin makes sure that your Facebook content loads really fast, with no lags. Since they’re fast, the social feeds on your website will help with the SEO as well.
- Supports Facebook Groups: Another great feature here is that you can show posts, photos, events, and more from your Facebook group.
- Extensions: On top of all this, you also get access to the growing library of extensions for more features like carousel sliders, multi-feed support, and more.
It’s very user-friendly as well. So you don’t need to have any technical knowledge. All it takes is a few clicks, and you can start showing Facebook social feeds on your website.
As an example, here’s a feed of our Facebook posts, created in under 5 minutes with no coding whatsoever.
As you can see, integrating Facebook and WordPress is super easy with this plugin. It’s no wonder that Facebook Feed Pro has over 250,000 active users and a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5.
Want to create Facebook feeds easily? Get started with Facebook Feed Pro today!
2. Twitter Feed Pro
Building a Twitter following can be much easier than you thought, with plugins like Twitter Feed Pro to help you out.
Now, you can easily integrate Twitter social feeds on your website to drive people to engage with your Twitter account.
You can also use it to display social feeds on your company website and show actual people talking about your product or services. Genuine interactions can help a lot if you want to grow your business.
- Different Types of Feeds: Your Twitter feeds can show user timelines, hashtags, mentions, lists, and much more. There’s a lot of flexibility here.
- Pop-up Media Lightboxes: With the help of beautiful lightboxes, your visitors can see the media on your Twitter feed without leaving your site.
- Like, Retweet, and Reply Actions: Your visitors can even interact with your Twitter feed right from your site. The buttons for Like, Retweet, and Reply aren’t just for show here.
- Multiple Twitter Feeds: This plugin has no limits for the number of feeds. You can make as many social feeds as you want and even combine them with custom feeds.
- GDPR Compliant: Twitter Feed Pro will also respect your visitor’s privacy since it follows the GDPR regulations. All you need to do is add a GDPR consent plugin to your site.
Just install the plugin, connect your Twitter, and you can have beautiful Twitter social feeds on your website. It only takes a few minutes, and the results are more than worth it.
Check out this masonry-style Twitter feed that combines posts from a specific Twitter profile.
Using Twitter Feed Pro, you’ll be able to create one that matches your brand identity perfectly.
With an average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 and over 150,000 active users, it is the best Twitter feed plugin for WordPress.
Get Twitter Feed Pro today and engage your visitors with relevant tweets.
3. Instagram Feed Pro
If you want a memorable website, then adding photos and videos can go a long way. This is where Instagram Feed Pro comes in.
There’s no need to bother with coding or anything time-consuming. You can integrate Instagram with WordPress without writing any code.
In just a few minutes, you can embed Instagram content and start to build a following. It has never been this easy to display social media feeds on a website.
- Customization Options: Since the plugin is highly customizable, you can personalize your social feed to match your website. Also, you have 4 different layouts, including carousels and masonry grids.
- Instagram Stories: The plugin isn’t just for Instagram posts. You also can show Instagram stories on your feed with a handy pop-up lightbox.
- Instagram TV (IGTV) Support: You can boost your reader engagement even further with this plugin and add a feed of IGTV videos.
- Smart Data Caching: Worried about all those images slowing your site down? Well, smart caching means your site won’t waste time by constantly asking Instagram for data, so your feeds load much faster. Plus, if Instagram ever goes down, your feeds will still stay online.
- Post Filtering: You can just filter out certain words or hashtags for more control over your content. There’s even a useful moderation system to help you manage your feeds.
- Shoppable Feeds: With shoppable feeds, you can link your Instagram posts to your store’s product pages. So, your visitors can use the links to go and buy your products.
And this is just the start. You’ll get a lot more features and a lot more options with the plugin. The average rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 and over 1 million active users says a lot about its quality.
Let’s take the example of a travel or photography website. With an Instagram feed of some gorgeous scenery, like the one below, the website can be more engaging to look at.
Just add the Instagram social feed to your website, and you can show engaging content to your visitors. At the same time, it’ll also help you leverage site traffic and get more followers.
So what are you waiting for?
Want to embed Instagram feeds easily? Get Instagram Feed Pro right now!
4. YouTube Feed Pro
If we’re talking social media, then YouTube also deserves a mention. And with YouTube Feed Pro, your website can have all kinds of video content taken straight from YouTube.
You’ll have no issues adding YouTube videos to your posts, pages, and widgets, once you get this plugin. So, you won’t have to waste valuable server space by uploading the videos yourself.
What’s more, the videos in the feed are regularly updated. It’s all automatic, so no extra effort is required on your part.
Plus, it’s also really easy to set up and use, even if you’re a WordPress beginner. It won’t take long before the YouTube social media feed for your WordPress site is ready.
- Smart Loading: If you’re worried about the videos slowing things down, then there’s no need to be. This plugin will only load the videos once the visitor interacts with them. So your webpage will load as fast as possible.
- Custom Video Pause and End Action: Here, you can choose what happens when the video is paused or when it ends. You can show other videos to play or even add a call-to-action button with a link.
- 3-Step Feed Creation: All you have to do is follow a 3-step guided flow, and you can have a feed of beautiful YouTube videos on your site.
- Live Streaming: You can also show current or upcoming YouTube live streams on your social feed with this plugin. It’s convenient for you since you won’t have to manually post the links once you go live.
- Fully Responsive: It doesn’t matter what the screen size is. Your YouTube videos are going to play smoothly, with no hiccups.
Adding YouTube videos and playlists is pretty easy. All you need is this plugin, and you’re set.
YouTube Feed Pro can be a big help if you want to drive traffic to your videos to increase subscribers. It’s also a great tool if you want to spice up your website.
Add some videos that will interest your visitors, so they can spend a lot more time on your site. For example, if you’re a music blogger, a simple video feed can be a great addition to your site.
Not just that, adding a YouTube social media feed to your website can also make the design better. You’ll have a lot more variety for your content.
There are just so many uses for this plugin, and other users seem to agree as well. Right now, it has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Ready to start embedding YouTube videos? Get YouTube Feed Pro for your site!
5. Social Wall Pro
We’ve discussed some great options so far, but Social Wall Pro brings something completely new to the table.
With this social media aggregator, you can have content from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram all in one feed.
Just add Social Wall Pro to your website, and let it do its job. In no time, you’ll have social media feeds so you can cross-promote your social media content to your website.
This way, you can boost your followers and get more engagement across all 4 platforms — at the same time!
It’s perfect if you are looking for a way to market across several platforms at once. In fact, Social Wall Pro supports all the platforms that we’ve discussed so far.
- Easy Setup: Despite supporting all the different platforms, you will have no problems setting up Social Wall Pro. It’s easy, straightforward, and doesn’t require you to do coding.
- Post Caching: Worried about your site speed? Well, Social Wall Pro has post caching, so it doesn’t need to constantly take data from social media sites. Which means less time wasted and much faster loading.
- Supports Different Platforms: Unlike everything else so far, it supports more than one social media site. You can use it to add content from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, as well as Twitter.
- Content Filter: Its filters will allow you to choose what to display and what to block on your social media feed.
- Customization Options: With Social Wall Pro, you can edit tons of major and minor details on your feed. From the overall layout options to the small details like the color scheme, post style, and spacing.
A huge advantage of Social Wall Pro is that you can show that you’re not limited to just one social media platform.
This way, adding a live social media feed on your website can give a nice boost to your brand image.
Not only that, you can also use it to show a more varied collection of content on your website. You can show videos, pictures, text posts, events, and more, all at once.
If you want a complete package, then it doesn’t get any better than Social Wall Pro. Ease of use, features, customer support, and much more — it really is the best social media feed aggregator.
The best part? You can grab this amazing tool in a discounted bundle, along with the best social media feed plugins for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Get the All Access Bundle and create beautiful social feeds for your site with ease.
Spotlight is another great option if you want to add social media feeds to show Instagram content in WordPress.
Like Instagram Feed Pro, this plugin comes with a live feed editor so you can easily customize your feed with a real-time preview to help you out.
While it doesn’t support other popular platforms, you can use it to embed Instagram photos and videos to engage visitors.
For more information about this lightweight tool, you can check out our Spotlight vs Smash Balloon review.
7. Feed Them Social
Another great social media aggregator tool that you can try is Feed Them Social.
Just like Social Wall Pro, you can use this plugin to embed content from the biggest social platforms out there — Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
However, you’ll need to get premium extensions to get features like Facebook video feeds, load more buttons, carousel layouts, and more.
For more information, we’ve got an in-depth review of Feed Them Social that you can check out.
The next social media feed plugin that you can check out is EmbedSocial.
You can use it to integrate your website with lots of different social platforms. On top of WordPress, EmbedSocial also supports other website builders like Shopify or Wix.
But unlike Social Wall Pro, you’ll have to pay quite a bit if you want to create social media feeds with lots of different sources.
To learn more, you can look at our EmbedSocial review here.
Taggbox is another useful social media aggregator that can help you post social media content on your website.
Since it comes with a simple customizer and themes, you can easily build feeds to showcase social media posts.
On the other hand, you get less control over the design of your social media feeds compared to options like Instagram Feed Pro or Social Wall Pro.
You can look at our full review and comparison here if you want to learn more.
Best Plugins to Embed Social Feeds: Social Wall Pro
All in all. there are tons of fantastic options out there if you want to grow your business with the help of social media feeds.
But if you want the best option for your website, then give Social Wall Pro a try.
As a result, you can start engaging visitors with relevant content from the biggest social networks out there — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
In fact, here are a few ways Social Wall Pro stands out from the competition:
- Social Actions: Your visitors can interact with your social posts and follow you directly from your website. As a result, you can easily grow your social media presence.
- Lightweight: Since the plugin was built for speed, you can show as much social media content as you want, and your site will be fast as ever.
- SEO Ready: Your feeds will actually embed social media posts instead of using iFrames. Using keyword-rich content from social media, your site can rank higher in search engine results.
- Inherits Your Design: Social Wall Pro also copies the design of your website, so your social media feeds match your branding and look beautiful right out of the box.
- Easy Customization: In just a few clicks, you can customize how your social feeds look — no need for HTML, Custom CSS, or any kind of coding.
- Feed Templates: To help you create unique social media feeds with ease, you can import the design of a pre-designed feed in just a single click.
- GDPR Ready: Social Wall Pro also integrates perfectly with GDPR plugins, so your feeds will respect the privacy of your visitors.
And that’s just the start. As you can see, there are lots of different ways Social Wall Pro can help your business grow.
Want to embed social media feeds easily?
Grab the All Access Bundle, and you can Social Wall Pro, along with the best social feed plugins for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
And that’s it!
This was our list of the best plugins to embed social media feeds on your website. As you can see, there are tons of great options that you can use to engage your visitors with social media feeds.
As the best social feed plugin in the market, Social Wall Pro can help you create, customize, and embed content from the biggest platforms out there — all with absolutely no coding!
Ready to embed social feeds? Get the All Access Bundle for your site.
While you’re here, you can check out our article on how to get more Facebook likes with ease.
If you thought this was helpful, why not follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more informative articles and updates?