Looking for the best SEO plugins to help you reach more people easily?
When it comes to online marketing, having a good SEO is extremely important. That way, your site will rank higher in search engine results, and you’ll get tons of website visitors.
And more visitors means more potential customers and more sales for your business.
That’s why we’re bringing you a list of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. With these, people will have an easy time finding your site.
But before that, let’s take a look at how SEO plugins can help your WordPress site.
Why Use SEO Plugins for WordPress?
Did you know that more than 75% of people don’t look beyond the first page of the Google search results?
If your website isn’t ranking high, people aren’t going to find it. What’s more, they’re instead going to go to your competitors with better SEO.
For your business, that means fewer customers and sales.
But if you don’t want to lose out on all those customers, there’s an easy solution.
With a WordPress SEO plugin, you can easily optimize your site for better SEO in no time at all.
By adding these plugins to your site, your website will rank higher in search engine results. When that happens, your business will get a lot more site traffic and sales.
And today, we’re bringing you a list of the best SEO plugins that you can find out there.
9+ Best SEO Plugins For Your WordPress Site
When it comes to SEO plugins for WordPress, there’s a lot of great options. In this post, we’ll take a look at 9 of the best ones and help you find the perfect plugins for your site.
The first option on this list is All in One SEO (AIOSEO), the best WordPress SEO plugin out there.
This plugin is a complete toolkit that comes with all the features you need to boost the SEO of your website.
You can optimize your pages, manage redirects, track your online store, submit your newest content to Google, and a lot more.
Plus, AIOSEO still manages to be super easy to use. So, you can use this plugin to boost the SEO of your site, even if you’re a WordPress newbie.
Want to see how easy it is to get started? Then take a look at this tutorial on how to use All in One SEO (AIOSEO).
- Easy Checklist: AIOSEO analyzes your WordPress site and gives you a simple checklist of things that can help boost your SEO.
- Competitor Analysis: You can analyze your competitors and get detailed reports on their top keywords, critical issues, performance, site security, and more. So, you can see where your site can improve.
- On-Page SEO Analysis: The plugin shows you how to optimize your title, keywords, content, and more for each page to rank higher in search results.
- WooCommerce Integration: AIOSEO can also give your online store a boost by optimizing your product images, titles, meta descriptions, and much more.
- Social Media Integration: With this feature, you can control how your site’s content looks on social media so that they’re more likely to reach people and get clicks.
- Smart Sitemaps: AIOSEO will create and update a map of your website that will help Google and Bing easily scan all of your content and add then to the search results.
- Google Map Optimization: In just a few clicks, you can add your business to Google Maps, including all the relevant data so it’ll be more visible.
The pricing plan starts at just $49.50/year or $4.12/month for All in One SEO.
Do your business a favor and grab All in One SEO (AIOSEO), the best WordPress SEO plugin today!
If you want to make sure your SEO strategy is effective, MonsterInsights is the plugin for you.
When it comes to tracking your site’s performance, Google Analytics can be a great help. And with MonsterInsights, you can easily use Google Analytics right from your WordPress dashboard.
So, you’ll see just how much your SEO plugins and strategies are helping your site. With that information, you can then make the right decisions to improve your SEO.
Just check out this step-by-step guide on how to set up Google Analytics using MonsterInsights to get started.
- In-depth Website Analytics: With MonsterInsights, you can check your website traffic, revenue, click-rate, dwell time, and a lot more, right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Keyword Reports: MonsterInsights can show you all the keywords you’re currently ranking for, how much traffic you’re getting, and where you need to improve.
- eCommerce Tracking: You can also track the performance of your online store and see which products are ranking high and getting more traffic.
- Visitor Behavior Reports: This feature means you can clearly see how people find your site, which keywords they searched for, where they came from, and more.
- Author Tracking: MonsterInsights can also help track the performance of all the authors on your site. So, you can see whose content can rank higher and bring in more traffic.
You can get MonsterInsights starting at a price of $79.60/year or $6.63/month.
Take your website to the next level with helpful SEO analytics from MonsterInsights.
When it comes to using social media to boost your website’s SEO, Smash Balloon is easily the best option out there.
Here’s a fun fact: Google’s Matt Cutts has said that social media is a great way to “drive visitors and traffic to your site.”
And when you have more traffic and visitors, Google will rank your site higher in search results.
Using Smash Balloon, you can show beautiful feeds with social media content right on your website. So, you can use your website visitors to boost your social media presence.
With that, you’ll have a much easier time marketing your content on social media platforms.
Plus, you can also make your site more engaging by showing relevant social media posts. This can keep people on your site for longer and even convince them to buy from you.
- Easy Setup: You can create, customize, and embed social media feeds with a few simple clicks — no coding needed.
- SEO Ready Content: Unlike other social media plugins, Smash Balloon actually embeds the content in a way that search engines can recognize. So, the keywords on all the social media posts can help your SEO.
- Supports Major Social Media Platforms: You can show content from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep people engaged with your site.
- Lightning Fast: Smash Balloon has been optimized for speed, so your pages will be lightweight and fast. Plus, a faster site means better SEO.
- High-Quality Support: With Smash Balloon, you also get a team of WordPress experts who’ll make sure you have an easy time using the plugin.
The pricing plans for Smash Balloon start at just $49/year or $4.08/month for each plugin.
But if you want to get ALL the Smash Balloon plugins at a fantastic discount, you can grab the All Access Bundle for $299/year or just $24.91/month.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab your copy of Smash Balloon today and start using social media to boost your SEO.
For more insights about your website’s SEO, Google brings you this amazing free tool: Google Search Console.
With it, you check how you’re performing on search engine results. Plus, it also shows you how to improve your SEO and helps you fix site errors that can hurt your search engine ranking.
And the best part? With MonsterInsights, you can use Google Search Console right from your WordPress dashboard.
For a quick start, you can check out our guide on using Google Search Console with WordPress.
- Search Analytics: You can check how your site is performing with reports that show your impressions, clicks, and positions on Google search results.
- URL Inspection: This tool will give you detailed information about your pages from the Google index. So, you can see if there are any errors in crawling and request them to be fixed.
- Email Alerts: Google Search Console also sends you email alerts whenever Google finds something wrong with your site. That way, you can quickly get started on fixing them.
- Submit Sitemaps: To let Google know about your latest content, you can just submit your sitemap. That way, your newest posts and pages can start ranking on Google quickly.
Google Search Console is completely free to use for everyone.
Semrush is a powerful tool used by professionals for marketing and SEO.
You can use Semrush to find the best keywords for your brand. It helps you search keywords by difficulty, search volume, click-rate, and more so finding the right keywords for your site will be much easier.
This WordPress SEO tool also checks your site so you can see which pages are doing well and which are lagging behind. That way, you can see where you need to make improvements.
Plus, you can even track how your competitors are doing, so you can stay ahead of them.
- Keyword Research: With Semrush, you can find keywords along with important information like search volume, keyword difficulty, click rate, and more to help you pick the right ones.
- On-Page SEO: You can also audit your pages and get ideas on how to boost their SEO and get more clicks.
- Competitor Analysis: To improve your own SEO strategy, you can check out your competitors’ marketing plans, SEO efforts, advertisements, social media performance, and much more.
- Position Tracking: Using this feature, you can track where you’re currently ranking for important keywords.
- Social Media Tool: You can schedule social media posts ahead of time and then track their performance with ease. Plus, Semrush also helps you optimize your Facebook ads.
You can get the cheapest plan for Semrush at a price of $99.95/mo or $1,199/year.
Yoast is another great SEO plugin for WordPress that combines a ton of great features in a user-friendly package.
Similar to AIOSEO, this WordPress plugin can analyze your content and show you where you can improve.
However, AIOSEO manages to get ahead by having more useful features like RSS sitemap, SEO title suggestion, user access control, and much more.
To learn more, you can check out this comparison post here: Yoast vs All in One SEO.
- Content Analysis: Like with AIOSEO, Yoast can take a look at a page or post and then show you how you can improve its readability and SEO.
- Redirect Manager: With this tool, you can avoid dead links on your site. Yoast can automatically redirect your viewers, just like AIOSEO.
- Social Media Preview: To get more clicks on social media, you can check how your post will look when shared and optimize it. Sadly, Yoast supports fewer social media sites than AIOSEO.
- Orphaned Content Finder: Yoast can also automatically find hidden and hard-to-find content on your site and help you improve them.
- Semrush Integration: By working with Semrush, Yoast can help you find high-performing keywords relevant to your content.
You can get the free version of Yoast that comes with basic features like Semrush integration and redirect manager.
For $89/year or $7.41/month, you can get Yoast on your WordPress site with all of its features.
Next, we have another fantastic SEO tool to help your WordPress site: Ahrefs.
As an alternative to Semrush, Ahrefs can also help you find the best keywords, track your SEO progress, monitor your competition, and more.
If you want a powerful tool to help you make an effective SEO strategy, give Ahrefs a try.
- Backlink Research: You can see where people are linking your site and where visitors are coming from with this feature.
- Site Audit: Ahrefs can scan your site to find SEO issues and give you recommendations on fixing them.
- Site Explorer: With Ahrefs, you can check out your competing sites as well. Then you can see their organic traffic, sources for their backlinks, and how they’re doing paid search advertising.
- Informative Dashboard: On the Ahrefs dashboard, you can track important SEO metrics of your websites, like the organic traffic, domain rating, referring domains, backlinks, and much more.
You can get Ahref’s cheapest plan for $1,188/year or $99/month.
SEOPress is another great option when it comes to WordPress SEO plugins.
While it’s not as feature-rich as AIOSEO, you can find a collection of useful SEO tools in an easy to use package.
As a bonus, you can also check a few Google Analytics reports using SEOPress to track your progress.
- Breadcrumbs: With SEOPress, you can add breadcrumbs so people can easily go back and forth between different parts of your site.
- Schema Support: SEOPress can make sure Google shows relevant information about your business, like opening hours, ratings, location, and more. That way, you can get more clicks.
- Google Analytics Integration: While it’s not in-depth like MonsterInsights, you can check important stats from Google Analytics right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Image SEO: This tool will automatically optimize all your images for better SEO when you upload them on your site.
You can get lite version of SEOPress that has all the basic features for free.
But if you want access to advanced features like Breadcrumbs and Google Analytics integration, you need to get the premium plan, which starts at $39/year or $3.12/month.
One of the fastest-growing SEO plugins on the market, Rank Math can be another option for you.
You can use it to optimize your title, meta description, content, social media link box, and much more. Similar to AIOSEO, Rank Math comes with a lot of features but still manages to be easy to use.
And unlike Yoast, you don’t need to keep buying add-ons for advanced features.
- Easy Setup Wizard: Rank Math will automatically recommend the best settings to help boost your SEO. All you have to do is complete the simple setup.
- Automatic Sitemaps: Just like AIOSEO, you can generate and submit a sitemap to help Google keep track of all your content.
- Rank Tracker: You can keep an eye on how your site is performing for important keywords right from your dashboard, similar to other SEO tools like AIOSEO.
- Google Analytics Integration: While not as powerful as MonsterInsights, Rank Math connects to Google Analytics to show you basic data like organic traffic, bounce rates, and more.
For Rank Math, the prices start at $59/year or $4.92/month.
Scheme Pro is a lightweight SEO plugin that focuses on doing a few things really well.
Using Schema Pro, you can send extra information about your business to Google. So, Google will present that information in the search results. Not only does it help your SEO, but you’re also more likely to get clicks that way.
However, if you have the AIOSEO plugin, you can already do everything Schema Pro does.
- Rich Snippets: Like AIOSEO, Schema Pro can show relevant information like reviews, pricing, star rating, and more to help your content stand out in search results.
- Easy Integration: Schema Pro can work with your existing SEO plugins to deliver better results.
- Unlimited Websites: Once you get this WordPress SEO plugin, you can freely use it for unlimited websites — no questions asked!
You can grab your copy of Schema Pro for $79/year or $6.58/month.
Which is the Best SEO Plugin for Your Site
That was our list of the best SEO plugins for WordPress. As you can see, there’s a ton of great options out there if you want to rank high in search engine results and boost your site traffic.
But if you want the best SEO plugin, you just have to give All in One SEO (AIOSEO) a try.
As you can guess from the name, this is an all-in-one tool that comes with a ton of features to help you boost your SEO.
In fact, here are a few highlights that make it stand out from the rest:
- Since AIOSEO is so feature-rich, this 1 plugin can replace 4-5 other SEO plugins.
- To improve your SEO, all you have to do is follow a simple checklist — it’s that easy!
- With its WooCommerce features, you can give your online store a boost as well.
- Tons of useful features like social media integration, smart sitemaps, Google maps support, and much more.
- AIOSEO can give you everything you need in an easy-to-use package.
And that’s it!
Now, you know the best SEO plugins for your WordPress site. By using these fantastic tools, you can take your site to the next level.
So what are you waiting for? Go and grab your copy of All in One SEO (AIOSEO) here and get more site traffic, customers, and sales.
And the best part?
Want to go viral and get a ton of new customers quickly? Take a look at our list of the best WordPress giveaway plugins.
If you want to convert website visitors into customers easily, check out these amazing examples of testimonials that you can copy.