Looking for the best social media feed plugins for WordPress?
With the help of the right plugin, you can easily integrate social media content into your website. As a result, you can enjoy more followers for your social media profiles and more sales for your business.
But choosing the best WordPress plugin can be confusing since there are so many options out there.
In this post, we’ll show you the best social media feed plugins for WordPress that can take your business to the top.
Here are the WordPress plugins that we’ll talk about in this article:
- Social Wall Pro
- Custom Facebook Feed Pro
- Instagram Feed Pro
- Custom Twitter Feeds Pro
- Feeds for YouTube Pro
- Feed Them Social
- Which is the Best WordPress Social Media Feed Plugin
Before we get started, let’s see how you can choose the best social media plugins for your site.
What Features Should the Best Social Media Plugins Have?
If you want to use social media marketing for your business, using a WordPress plugin can be a massive help.
You can use social media feeds to engage website visitors, get more followers, reach more potential customers, and much more.
But with so many options out there, choosing the best WordPress social media feed plugin can get tough.
The good news? We’ll lend you a hand by showing you what to look for when selecting the best social media feed tools for WordPress.
- Lightning-fast performance: With a lightweight plugin, you can load as many social media posts as you want, and your website will still be lightning-fast.
- Supports biggest platforms: If the plugin is compatible with the biggest social media platforms, you can start reaching even more potential customers with your social media marketing campaign.
- Easy to use: With a user-friendly plugin, you can easily start embedding social media feeds on your website — even if you’re new to WordPress.
- High-quality support: Having a dedicated support team means you can always count on WordPress experts to help you out.
With these in mind, let’s talk about the best plugins that can help you add social media content to your WordPress.
5 Best WordPress Social Media Feed Plugins
Below, we’ve listed the best social media feed plugins for WordPress websites that you can use.
Let’s take a look!
What if you want to combine social media feeds from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube into a single wall? Social Wall Pro can make this happen.
As the best social feed plugin for WordPress, Social Wall Pro boosts your followers on all 4 platforms and increases user engagement and brand awareness by adding social media feeds to your website.
Since the plugin is so user-friendly, you can easily personalize your feed’s design in just a few clicks — no need to touch a single line of code.
- Unlimited Feeds: You can use this plugin to create as many social feeds as you want — absolutely no limits at all!
- Image Optimization: Social Wall plugin can automatically resize and optimize the images on your social feeds so your website will remain lightning-fast.
- Combine Feed Types: Using Social Wall Pro, you can combine lots of feed types into a single feed and show content from the biggest social platforms.
- Multiple Feed Layouts: To create the perfect social feed, you can choose from 3 different pre-built layouts: Masonry, List, or Carousel.
- Smart Caching: Instead of loading your feeds from scratch each time, Social Wall Pro will load a cached copy of your feeds, so everything loads super fast.
If you get the All Access Bundle for just $299/year, you can Social Wall Pro along with the best social media feed plugins for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
What are you waiting for? Get the All Access Bundle for your website!
As the best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress, Custom Facebook Feed Pro allows you to create and display customizable Facebook feeds on your website.
You can use the plugin to display feeds from both your Facebook group and business page. That way, you can grow a community of dedicated customers on Facebook with ease.
With over 250,000 active users and a solid 4.9/5 rating, it’s the best social media feed plugin to help you integrate Facebook into your website.
- Mobile-friendly: Custom Facebook Feed Pro is responsive right out of the box. This means that it looks great on any device and any screen size automatically.
- 3-Step Feed Creation: To help you out, the plugin comes with super easy 3-step feed creation that can help you display your Facebook feed in just minutes.
- Different Feed Types: Also, you can choose to show certain Facebook content only, such as events, status, photos, videos, and albums — in just one plugin!
- Facebook Reviews: Want to embed Facebook reviews that can convert people into customers? You can use the plugin to easily display authentic Facebook reviews on your website.
- Live Customizer: To help you design your Facebook feeds with ease, you get a user-friendly editor with a live preview as well.
- Facebook oEmbeds: Custom Facebook Feed Pro can also enable oEmbeds on your site, so you can embed Facebook posts just by pasting the link.
You can get the best Facebook feed plugin in the market for a price starting at just $49/year.
Ready to create Facebook feeds? Get started with Custom Facebook Feed Pro today!
When it comes to creating, customizing, and displaying Instagram feeds on your website, Instagram Feed Pro is the best tool in the market.
As the highest-rated Instagram feed plugin for WordPress, it has a rating of 4.9/5 stars from over 1 million users around the world.
Since Instagram Feed Pro is created with users in mind so you can immediately get started with the plugin — even if you’re not tech-savvy.
- Guided Flow: You can follow a simple guided flow to display beautiful Instagram feeds on your WordPress in under 5 minutes.
- Instagram Shopping: With the plugin’s help, you can improve your sales by displaying shoppable Instagram posts on your website.
- Different Feed Types: On top of promoting posts from your own Instagram profile, you can also embed hashtag Instagram feeds, mentions feed, and more.
- Instagram oEmbeds: You can also embed your Instagram posts on WordPress just by pasting the link.
- Feed Templates: To help you create beautiful Instagram feeds with ease, the plugin will give you a collection of pre-built templates to choose from.
- SEO Friendly: Instagram Feed Pro won’t use iFrames and will actually embed posts on your site, so search engines can read the keyword-rich content and give your site a boost.
For just $49/year, you can start using Instagram Feed Pro for your business.
To improve your sales with Instagram marketing, get Instagram Feed Pro today!
As the #1 Twitter feed plugin, Custom Twitter Feeds Pro makes creating, customizing, and displaying Twitter feeds in WordPress so easy even complete newbies can use it.
In fact, you can set up and showcase your Twitter feeds in under just 5 minutes and with just a few clicks.
With a rating of 4.9/5 stars from over 150,000 users, Custom Twitter Feeds Pro is easily the best option if you want to grow your Twitter marketing.
- Moderation Feature: You have full control of your Twitter content when you add it to your website. This lets you display only the tweets that you want to showcase.
- Various Feed Types: Custom Twitter Feeds Pro takes your marketing to the next level by helping you display your mentions timeline, search results, hashtag feeds, and more.
- Easy Feed Creation: You have a guided feed creation wizard that’ll take you through the whole process of creating, customizing, and embedding Twitter feeds.
- GDPR Support: Want to have a GDPR compliant website? Custom Twitter Feeds Pro will respect the privacy of your visitors.
- Easy Customization: You can customize your feed layout, header, button design, number of tweets, color scheme, and much more — all with no coding needed.
To get your copy of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro, the pricing plans start at $49/year.
Want to embed tweets on your site? Get your copy of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro today!
Another great social media plugin for WordPress is the fastest-growing YouTube plugin, Feeds for YouTube Pro.
By using this plugin, you can easily create and display completely customizable YouTube feeds on your website.
Your YouTube content, such as channel, playlist, responsive videos, or even YouTube widget, can then be cross-promoted on your WordPress site.
As you can see, it’s an easy way to grow your YouTube channel and reach more potential customers with the help of Feeds for YouTube Pro.
- Simple Customization: Even with zero coding or design background, you’ll still end up with beautifully organized and engaging YouTube feeds.
- Embed Multiple Videos: With this plugin, you can automatically embed multiple YouTube videos on your website without uploading each one manually.
- Live Streaming Videos: You can also embed your live YouTube videos with this plugin and get tons of people to join your streams.
- Lazy Loading: Feeds for YouTube Pro will only load a video once your visitors click on it, so you can embed as many videos as you want, and your site will be as fast as ever.
- Custom Video End Actions: When a video in your feed pauses or ends, you can show links to other pages or display thumbnails of your other videos.
You can start using Feeds for YouTube Pro starting at just $49/year.
Ready to kickstart your YouTube marketing? Get Feeds for YouTube Pro here.
If you want a simple social media feed plugin to use with your WordPress website, you can try Feed Them Social.
Just like Social Wall Pro, you can use this plugin to embed content from the biggest social media platforms out there.
- Soundcloud and Vimeo Support: Visitors can play content from Soundcloud and Vimeo on your WordPress site if you use this plugin.
- Easy Shortcode Generator: In just a few clicks, you can generate a shortcode for your social feeds. You can then add the shortcode to your site to embed the feed.
- Unlimited Facebook and Instagram Posts: Just like Social Wall Pro, you can embed as many Facebook and Instagram posts on your site as you want.
- Combined Streams: If you purchase a premium addon, you can combine content from lots of different platforms in a single feed.
While the basic version of this plugin is free, you can get the premium version of Feed Them Social starting at $50/year.
Juicer is another great social media feed plugin that you can try for your WordPress website.
With it, you can display content from the biggest social media platforms and keep your website visitors engaged.
What’s more, you can even create a social wall with content from lots of different platforms — just like Social Wall Pro.
- Moderation and Filters: As with other options on this list, you can use filters and moderation to control which social posts show up on your feed.
- Social Feed Analytics: While it’s not as in-depth as Google Analytics, Juicer comes with useful analytics to track how effective your social feeds are.
- Infinite Scroll: To keep visitors engaged on your website for longer, you can have social media feeds that have infinite scrolling.
- Feed Themes: Similar to options like Instagram Feed Pro, you can pick from different pre-designed themes for your social media feeds.
You can use the free version of Juicer to create a single feed and add up to 2 different sources.
For more feeds and sources, you can purchase the Large plan for $99/month.
Which is the Best WordPress Social Media Feed Plugin?
As you can see, there are tons of great WordPress plugins out there if you want to aggregate social media content on your site.
Of all these options, there’s one social media feed plugin that stands out as the best: Social Wall Pro.
Using Social Wall Pro, you can embed content from the biggest social media platforms out there: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
You also get tons of different feed types to choose from, including:
- Facebook page feed
- Twitter timeline
- Instagram profile feed
- YouTube channel
- Facebook events calendar
- Twitter hashtag feed
- Shoppable Instagram feed
- And much more…
That way, you can boost your brand’s social media presence by embedding your own posts from all those different platforms.
Plus, the plugin is so user-friendly that you can get started and create social feeds in just a few simple clicks — no need for HTML, CSS, or any other coding language.
Social Wall Pro also uses smart caching and lazy loading to keep your feeds lightning-fast. You can show as many social media posts as you want, and your site will be as fast as ever.
The best part? Social Wall Pro comes with a premium support team who are always ready to answer any questions or lend you a hand.
In fact, some of the biggest brands in the world are using Smash Balloon plugins like Social Wall Pro, so your business will be in good hands here.
Ready to grow your social media marketing?
Grab the All Access Bundle to get Social Wall Pro as well as the best social media feed plugins in the market.
And there you have it!
We hope this article helped you learn about the best social media plugins for WordPress.
Now all that’s left is for you to get your own copies of these top-rated plugins so you can start displaying social feeds on your site to get more sales for your business.
Get the All-Access Bundle now and have access to Social Wall Pro and all Smash Balloon Pro plugins.
To get started, check out our step-by-step guide on how to embed social media feed widgets to WordPress.