Are you looking for a way to get Facebook posts to show up on your website?
It’s really simple, and in this post, we’re going to show you how.
Today, we’re going to show you the easiest way to embed Facebook posts on your website. It’s pretty easy and won’t take much time.
Ways of Adding Facebook Posts on Your Website
First of all, there are 2 different ways to get Facebook posts on your website. They are:
- Old Way: You could just paste your Facebook link to WordPress, and it would automatically get embedded. It took a lot of time, especially if you needed to add multiple posts.
- Easiest Way: Using the Custom Facebook Feed Pro plugin, you can get Facebook posts on your website in just a few clicks. Plus, it’s all automatic, so this way will save you a lot of time and effort.
How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website (Old Way)
In the past, you could integrate Facebook posts into your website without any plugins.
With the oEmbed feature, WordPress would automatically embed the posts. All you had to do was paste the link.
Sadly, it doesn’t work anymore since WordPress dropped support for oEmbeds on October 24, 2020. Now, it’s more difficult to add Facebook posts to your website if you do it manually.
You now have 2 options if you want to get Facebook posts to show up on your website:
- You can register as an app developer to Facebook, which is much more time-consuming and complicated.
- Or, you can just use a WordPress plugin like Custom Facebook Feed Pro that can automatically display Facebook posts on your website.
How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website (Easiest Way)
Now, we’re going to show you how to embed Facebook posts on your website automatically.
All you need is the Custom Facebook Feed Pro plugin, and it’s going to be effortless for you.
The plugin allows your WordPress site to use oEmbeds once again. So, you can just paste your URL and get Facebook posts on your website.
And that’s just the start. Here are a few other great things about this plugin:
- Easy Customization: Worried that the Facebook posts will not fit your website’s looks? With this plugin, you can easily customize your Facebook feed’s design and make it fit perfectly with your brand.
- Optimized for Speed: It doesn’t matter how many Facebook posts you have. This plugin will make sure that everything loads super fast. And a faster page can boost your SEO.
- Lots of Feed Types: With Custom Facebook Feed Pro, you can show more than just simple posts. You can embed Facebook page content or even your Facebook group posts. With the extensions, you can also get carousel feeds, multifeed, and more.
- Customer Support: If you run into any issues with embedding your Facebook posts, you can just turn to the dedicated support team for help.
All these have made Custom Facebook Feed Pro the best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress. With 200,000 active users and a rating of 4.8/5 stars, it’s easy to see that lots of people love it.
In fact, some of the biggest brands in the world use Smash Balloon plugins. So, you’ll be in good company there.
With that, let us show you how you can quickly get Facebook posts on your website.
Step 1: Install Custom Facebook Feed Pro Plugin
You can go ahead and download a copy of the Custom Facebook Feed Pro plugin to get started. The next step is to install and activate the plugin.
Not sure how to do that? Don’t worry. Just follow this helpful guide on how to install WordPress plugins.
Step 2: Connect Your Facebook Account
Once you’re done, it’s time to connect your Facebook account to WordPress.
First, go to Facebook Feed » Settings from your dashboard and click on Connect a Facebook account.
Now, you can choose to link your website to your Facebook page or your Facebook group. Use the drop-down list to pick and then click on Continue to move on.
After that, it will redirect you to Facebook and ask you to confirm your decision.
Just click on Done and give read-only access to the plugin.
And this brings you back to WordPress, where you can move on to the next step.
Step 3: Enable oEmbeds for Facebook
From your dashboard, navigate to Facebook Feed » oEmbeds and click on the Connect to Facebook and Enable oEmbeds button.
Once again, the plugin will redirect you to Facebook. Just choose to continue as your previous account here.
And with that, you’ve activated oEmbeds for your WordPress site!
Step 4: Add Facebook Posts on Your Website
Now, you can just go ahead and embed Facebook posts on your site.
As an example, we’ll create a new WordPress page to show the Facebook post. For that, go to Pages » Add New from your dashboard.
In the editor, just paste the URL of the Facebook post.
And there you go! You can now easily get your Facebook posts to show up on your website. In fact, you can even embed a Facebook video the same way.
If you wanted to show your posts on the WordPress sidebar, this Facebook feed plugin has you covered.
First, go to Appearance » Widgets from your dashboard and look for the Text widget on the left.
Now, just drag the widget and drop it into the sidebar panel towards the right.
After that, just open the Text widget and then paste your Facebook URL. WordPress will then automatically embed it.
Just click on Save, and you’re done.
Now, just check out your website and you should be able to see your Facebook post in the sidebar.
How to Post Facebook Feeds to WordPress (Easy Way)
And there’s a lot more you can do with this plugin.
If you want to embed all the latest posts from a Facebook page or group to your website, you can just add a Facebook feed.
And don’t worry, it’s really easy to add a live Facebook feed to your site as long as you have the Custom Facebook Feed Pro plugin.
First, go to Pages » Add New from your dashboard to open up the editor.
Once you’re there, just click on the plus icon (+) to add a new block and select Custom Facebook Feed.
Now, your visitors can see your Facebook feed on your site.
And if you update your Facebook page or group, the plugin will automatically add the new post to your feed.
So that’s it!
We hope this showed you how you can get Facebook posts on your website. You can now post engaging content that converts your visitors and boosts your Facebook following at the same time!
So what are you waiting for? Grab the amazing Custom Facebook Feed Pro today!
Or, you can even get the Social Wall Pro Bundle to get unlimited access to all of Smash Balloon’s plugins at a fantastic discount.
Do you want to use Facebook to boost your business even further? Just check out this post on the best Facebook plugins to grow your business.