Do you want to learn how to add an Instagram feed to Elementor?
If you want to easily build beautiful pages for your website, Elementor is one of the best options out there. With it, you can create engaging pages without touching a single line of code.
The good news is, there’s an easy way to make your pages even more engaging. You can add an Elementor Instagram feed to your website.
Today, we’re going to show you how to add your Instagram feed to Elementor in just a few easy steps.
But before that, let’s take a moment to see how adding an Instagram feed to Elementor can help your website.
Why Add Your Instagram Feed to Elementor?
Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress that comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop editor. With its simple editor, you can create web pages to engage your audience even if you’re a WordPress newbie.
And you can also add Instagram feeds to your Elementor pages to improve them. In fact, you can get more Instagram followers, conversions, and sales for your business that way.
Here’s a few reasons you should add an Instagram feed to your Elementor page:
- You can show reviews and testimonial Instagram posts on your site. When people see others enjoying your products, it works as social proof and makes them more likely to buy from you.
- By adding an Instagram feed, you can show relevant images and videos on your website. So, you can make your pages more engaging even without uploading these images and videos to your site.
- Embedding your own Instagram posts on your site means more people can see them. And that can get you more Instagram followers.
- Instagram feeds can also give your visitors an amazing online shopping experience. You can add shoppable Instagram feeds to your site and directly sell your products.
As you can see, Elementor Instagram feeds can help you promote your business and get more sales in lots of ways.
Now, let’s see how you can get started with adding an Instagram feed to your website with the Elementor page builder.
Easiest Way to Add Instagram Feeds to Elementor
If you want a quick and easy way to add Instagram feeds to your Elementor site, you can go for Instagram Feed Pro.
As the best Instagram feed plugin for WordPress, it can help you create, customize, and post Instagram feeds free of any hassle.
What’s more, Instagram Feed Pro is also perfectly compatible with the Elementor page builder. So you can just use Elementor’s drag and drop editor to add Instagram feeds.
Plus, Instagram Feed Pro also has tons of features to help you effectively promote your Instagram content on your website. In fact, here are a few highlights:
- Easy & Fast Setup: Setting up Instagram Feed Pro only takes a few minutes with no coding needed.
- Lots of Feed Types: Instagram Feed Pro gives you different types of feeds to choose from. You can have hashtag feeds, IGTV videos, shoppable feeds, and more.
- Matches Your Branding: Plus, all the feeds you make with this plugin will automatically copy the looks of your website. So you’ll get Instagram feeds that perfectly match your branding.
- Easy Customization: Customizing your feeds is also super easy with this plugin. In just a few clicks, you can change the feed size, margins, color, font, layout, and much more.
- Lightning Fast: Worried that all the Instagram photos and videos might slow down your site? Well, Instagram Feed Pro is designed to be lightweight, so all of your pages and feeds will load super fast. Plus, a faster website will also help boost your SEO.
- Customer support: Best of all, you’ll also get a team of WordPress experts with Instagram Feed Pro. With their help, your experience of building engaging Instagram feeds will be as smooth as possible.
As you can see, there’s many reasons why Instagram Feed Pro is the best Instagram feed plugin out there. Over the years, it has managed to get 1,000,000+ active users with a rating of 4.9/5 stars.
And that includes some of the biggest brands in the world. So with Instagram Feed Pro, you’ll be in good company.
Now, let’s see how you can use Instagram Feed Pro to add your feeds to your Elementor pages.
How to Add an Instagram Feed to Elementor (Step by Step)
Adding an Elementor Instagram feed is actually pretty easy. Let’s go through the 4 simple steps to do that below.
Step 1: Install and Activate the Instagram Feed Pro Plugin
To get started, you can grab your copy of Instagram Feed Pro here. Once you have it, you can just install and activate the plugin on your website.
If you want to see how that’s done, you can look at our guide on how to install WordPress plugins.
Step 2: Connect Your Instagram Account
After you install and activate the plugin, go to Instagram Feed » Settings from your dashboard.
Here, click on the Connect an Instagram Account button to get started.
You’ll see a popup that asks you to choose between a business profile or a personal profile for your Instagram feeds. Here’s how they’re different:
- Personal profile: A personal profile allows you to use all the usual Instagram features. And with this plugin, you can create feeds with Instagram posts taken from your own profile.
- Business profile: With a business profile, you get analytics and a contact button for Instagram. Plus, you can use Instagram Feed Pro to create lots of different types of Instagram feeds, including hashtag feeds, Instagram TV (IGTV) videos, shoppable feeds, and much more.
Once you pick the option you prefer, click on Connect.
Next, you can give the plugin read-only access to your Instagram account. This means Instagram Feed Pro can only see your content and can’t actually change anything.
So just click on Allow to give the access.
And once you’ve done that, you can finally click on Connect This Account to finish it up.
Step 3: Customize Your Elementor Instagram Feed
Once you’ve connected your account, you can now move on and start customizing your feed. To do that, click on the Customize tab at the top.
On this page, you can start customizing all the different parts of your feed, including the height, background, margins, number of posts, and more.
To proceed, you can scroll down to the Layouts section and look for the Layout Type option.
With Instagram Feed Pro, you have 4 different layout options here: Grid, Carousel, Masonry, and Highlight.
If you want to show lots of Instagram posts at the same time in rows and columns, try the grid option.
Do you want a dynamic way to show your Instagram posts? You can try using an Instagram carousel layout then.
You also have the masonry layout, which can show your photos and videos with their original proportions.
Finally, there’s the highlight option that will put more focus on your posts. In fact, this layout increases the size of your photos and videos by 4 times.
After you select the Instagram feed layout that you like, just click on Save Changes.
Then, you can get started with the other customization options here and change the feed size, color, number of posts, font, margins, header style, and much more.
As you can see, the customization is pretty easy with Instagram Feed Pro. So, you can have feeds that look just the way you want in without any complex coding needed.
Step 4: Add Your Instagram Feed to Elementor
Once you’re done customizing, it’s time to add your Instagram feed to Elementor.
First, go to Pages » Add New from your dashboard to create a new WordPress page.
After that, just click on the Edit with Elementor button at the top.
You can also use a WordPress post here instead. To do that, go to Posts » Add New from your dashboard and select Edit with Elementor.
Once you do that, you can then see the Elementor editor.
There, on the right side, you can see a live preview of your web page. And on the left, you can find all the Elementor widgets that you can add to your page.
For the next step, just go to the search field on the left and type in “instagram feed.”
And below that, you should be able to see the Instagram Feed widget in the search results.
Now all you have to do is drag the widget and drop it on the right.
Finally, click on the Publish button to finish it up.
You’ve now added your Instagram feed to Elementor! Just check your website and see how it looks.
And that’s it!
As you can see, it’s pretty easy to add your Instagram feed to Elementor. And now, you can do it for your site and create engaging pages to boost conversion and get more followers.
So what are you waiting for?
Just go and get your copy of Instagram Feed Pro, and you can start today!
What’s more, you can use a lot more than just Instagram feeds for your marketing.
Smash Balloon also has the best WordPress feed plugins for Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. So, you can show content from all the major social media platforms to get tons of followers, conversions, and sales.
And if you grab the All Access Bundle right now, you can get all of them at a discounted price.
After that, all the plugins are yours to use for unlimited times on unlimited websites.
If you want to get more popular on Instagram, we also have a handy guide on how to increase Instagram followers.
As a bonus, you can also check out some creative ways to add Instagram feeds to your site with our post on different ways to integrate Instagram with WordPress.