Do you want to get Smash Balloon’s Custom Facebook Feed plugin for FREE?
You can use Smash Balloon Social Post Feed, the free version of Custom Facebook Feed plugin, without spending a penny.
And even better news? There’s NO time limit to this offer since you can use this plugin forever —100% free.
In this post, we’ll share with you how to get an unlimited free trial of Smash Balloon’s Custom Facebook Feed plugin by using the Social Post Feed plugin for free.
Let’s dive right in.
What is Smash Balloon Social Post Feed?
Smash Balloon Social Post Feed is the free version of Custom Facebook Feed Pro, the best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress.
As a top-rated Facebook feed plugin, it lets you create, customize and display engaging Facebook feeds on your website in less than 5 minutes.
The great thing about using Social Post Feed is that it’s perfect for WordPress newbies who aren’t familiar with coding.
In fact, you can customize how your Facebook feeds look like with just a few clicks — without writing a single line of code or without hiring a professional designer to help you.
So how much is the lite version of Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed Pro? You’ll be happy to know that Social Post Feed plugin is 100% free, forever.
Social Post Feed Features
As the free version of Custom Facebook Feed Pro, Social Post Feed is built for online business owners like you who want to integrate your Facebook content into your website.
In just under 5 minutes, you can use Social Post Feed to display customizable Facebook posts on your WordPress — no coding needed.
The plugin also automatically makes your Facebook feeds responsive and mobile-friendly so your Facebook feeds look great on both desktop and mobile. This is a great feature, considering that 98% of Facebook users access their accounts via mobile.
Using the free trial of Custom Facebook Feed Pro also lets you enjoy the following features:
- Simple to set up: Install the plugin and display your Facebook posts in just a few minutes.
- Supports Facebook pages and groups: Unlike other Facebook feed plugins, Social Post Feed lets you embed posts from both Facebook pages and Facebook groups.
- Tons of customization options: You can easily set the background color, header style, text color, link color, and more. This way, your Facebook feed perfectly matches your brand.
- SEO-friendly: The plugin adds dynamic, search engine crawlable content directly to your site to improve your website’s SEO.
- Unlimited Facebook feeds: Embed as many Facebook feeds as you like into pages, posts or widgets anywhere on your site.
- GDPR-compliant: It automatically integrates with many of the popular GDPR cookie consent plugins and includes an easy 1-click GDPR setting.
- Facebook oEmbeds: You can also use the Social Post Feed plugin to automatically power your Facebook oEmbeds.
Worried about the plugin slowing down your website? You don’t need to be. The free version of Custom Facebook Feed Pro efficiently requests data. So, your Facebook feed loads lightning fast on your site.
Finally, using the plugin allows you to get access to a team of WordPress experts who can help you easily add Facebook posts to your site — for free.
Is Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed Free?
Yes, if you’re using Smash Balloon Social Post Feed plugin to add Facebook feeds to your website, it’s completely free.
Want to unlock more features so you can display Facebook photos, videos, comments, and more?
That said, how does the free version compare to the premium version in terms of features?
Smash Balloon Facebook Feed — Free vs Pro
The lite version of Custom Facebook Feed Pro offers lots of features — but they’re limited.
If you want to get instant access to premium features that will take your Facebook marketing to the next level, you can upgrade to Custom Facebook Feed Pro. This premium plugin lets you:
- Display photos, albums, events and videos in your Facebook posts
- Show photos and videos in a pop-up lightbox directly on your site
- Show a photo stream directly from your Facebook Photos page
- Choose from 3 post layouts for your Facebook feed: thumbnail, half width or full width
- Display the number of likes, shares, comments, and reactions below each Facebook post
- Create Facebook carousels from your posts
- Filter posts in your feed based on a particular hashtag, word, or phrase
- Embed Facebook reviews directly on your website
- Get priority customer support
- And a whole lot more!
How Do I Get a Smash Balloon Facebook Feed for Free?
Here’s something that can brighten your day: it’s easy to get Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed for free. How?
You just need to download the Smash Balloon Social Post Feed plugin and activate it on your WordPress website.
Not sure how you can do this? We got you covered! Let’s talk about how you can get the free version of Custom Facebook Feed below.
How Do I Install Smash Balloon Facebook Feed Free Version?
First, make sure that you’re using WordPress.org, not WordPress.com, for your website.
Want to know the difference between the two? Take a look at this detailed post on WordPress.com vs WordPress.org.
Then, follow the steps below to install and activate the free version of Custom Facebook Feed.
Step 1: Install the Social Post Feed Plugin
The first step is to start from your WordPress dashboard.
Next, on the sidebar, hover your mouse over the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Then, type the keyword “Smash Balloon Facebook Feed” in the search box in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Then, click on the Install Now button next to the plugin called “Smash Balloon Social Post Feed”. This is the free version of Smash Balloon Custom Facebook Feed plugin, remember?
Step 2: Activate the Social Post Feed Plugin
Done clicking on the Install button? Great! Wait for a few seconds and then click on the Activate button.
Step 3: Connect Your Facebook Account
Now, all that’s left for you to do is to connect your Facebook account to the plugin.
To get started, navigate to Facebook Feed » Settings from your dashboard.
Then, click the big blue Connect a Facebook Account button to connect your account to the plugin.
Just follow the on-screen prompts to finalize your account connection.
And so, there you have it! Now, you’ve connected the free version of the best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress to your Facebook account.
Feel free to use the plugin to showcase engaging Facebook posts on your WordPress site.
Want to know how to embed beautiful Facebook feeds on your website? Check out this post on how to add a Facebook feed to WordPress today.
Or, if you’re brand new to Smash Balloon and you want to take your business to the next level, get started with Custom Facebook Feed Pro today.
Here are other helpful features that the premium version of Custom Facebook Feed Pro lets you do:
- How to Add a Facebook Slider to Your WordPress Site (Easy)
- Embed a Facebook Album on Your Website (Easy Way)
- How to Embed a Facebook Video in WordPress (2 Ways)
Stand out from the crowd and cross-promote your Facebook to your website.