Want to get Smash Balloon’s Instagram feed plugin for free?
You can use Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed, the free version of the Instagram Feed plugin, without spending a penny.
And the best part? This isn’t a time-limited offer, since you can use this WordPress plugin for 100% free — forever.
In this article, we’ll show you how to get an unlimited free trial of Smash Balloon’s Instagram Feed plugin by using the Social Photo Feed plugin for free.
What is Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed?
Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed is the free version of Instagram Feed Pro, the best Instagram feed plugin for WordPress.
As the most powerful and easiest-to-use Instagram feed plugin for WordPress, it helps you display customizable Instagram feeds on your site in under 5 minutes!
Using this plugin automatically makes your Instagram feeds look great right out of the box — without writing a single line of code or without hiring a developer to help you.
How much is the lite version of Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Pro, you ask? You’ll be glad to know that Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed is 100% free, forever.
Social Photo Feed Features
As the free version of Instagram Feed Pro, Social Photo Feed makes it easy for WordPress newbies like you to embed interactive Instagram feeds on your website with just a few clicks.
What’s more, you can use the plugin to automatically display responsive and mobile-ready Instagram feeds on your WordPress posts, pages, sidebar, or footer areas.
So, you don’t have to manually deal with confusing code snippets just to make your Instagram feeds look great on any device.
Here are other key features you get with the free trial of Social Photo Feed:
- Super easy to set up: Install the plugin and easily set up your Instagram feed in just a few minutes even if you’re a WordPress beginner.
- Multiple Instagram accounts: Show photos from multiple Instagram accounts in the same feed or in separate feeds.
- Lots of customization choices: Want to change your Instagram feed’s width, height, or background color? Just check or uncheck options in the plugin’s customization options to style your feed— no need to deal with CSS or any confusing code.
- Lightning fast: Your Instagram feed loads super fast on your site because the plugin efficiently requests data. So, it doesn’t slow down your website at all which is great for your SEO.
- GDPR-compliant: It automatically integrates with many of the popular GDPR cookie consent plugins and includes an easy 1-click GDPR setting.
- Always updated: WordPress or Instagram updated their platforms? We’ve got you. Since the plugin’s updated regularly, it’s guaranteed to continue working smoothly with these platforms.
- Instagram oEmbeds: You can also use the Social Photo Feed plugin to automatically power your Instagram oEmbeds and easily display Instagram posts.
- Top-notch customer support: Get access to a team of WordPress experts who can help you smoothly integrate Instagram content into your website. For free.
Is Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Plugin Free?
Yes, if you’re using Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin to add Instagram feeds on your website, it’s completely free.
If you want to get added features that can help you take your business to the next level, you can pay for an upgraded license of Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Pro.
That said, how does the free version compare to the premium version in terms of features?
Smash Balloon Instagram Feed — Free vs Pro
While the free version of Instagram Feed offers a lot of features, you can easily upgrade to Instagram Feed Pro to unlock even more helpful features, so you can:
- Sort posts by the number of likes
- Display Hashtag feeds with single or multiple hashtags
- Display “Tagged” feeds of posts that you are photo-tagged in
- View post comments and the number of likes and comments for Instagram user feeds
- Create Instagram carousels from your posts
- Display Instagram stories
- View Instagram photos and play videos directly on the site in a popup lightbox
- Use “Masonry” or “Highlight” layout options for your Instagram images and videos
- Create shoppable Instagram feeds
- Get priority customer support
- And a whole lot more!
How Do I Get a Smash Balloon Instagram Feed for Free?
It’s easy to get Smash Balloon Instagram Feed for free. How?
All you need to do is download the Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin and activate it on your WordPress website.
Need some help on how to do this? Don’t worry. We’ll show you how to easily do this step-by-step in the next section below.
How Do I Install Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Free Version?
Ready to get the latest version of your Smash Balloon Instagram Feed free trial? Great!
Your forever-free trial works on WordPress.org, so make sure that you’re using WordPress.org, not WordPress.com. To know the difference between the two, check out this detailed post on WordPress.com vs WordPress.org.
Then, follow the steps below to install and activate the free version of the plugin.
Step 1: Install the Social Photo Feed Plugin
The first step is to visit your WordPress website’s dashboard. Then, on the left-hand panel, hover your mouse over the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Next, in the search box in the right-hand corner, type “Smash Balloon Instagram Feed”.
Then, click on the Install Now button next to the plugin called “Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed”. This is the free plugin, remember?
Step 2: Activate the Social Photo Feed Plugin
After you’ve clicked on the Install button, wait for a few seconds and then click on the Activate button.
You’ve now activated the Smash Balloon Instagram free plugin to your website.
Step 3: Connect Your Instagram Account
The final step is to connect your Instagram account. To do that, head to Instagram Feed » Settings from the WordPress admin area.
Next, click the big blue Connect an Instagram Account button to connect your account to the plugin.
After clicking on this, an overlay will appear and ask you to choose between connecting a personal or business account. A personal Instagram account lets you display photos and videos from your own Instagram account only.
Meanwhile, a business Instagram account lets you show filtered feed widgets using hashtags, comments, photo tags, and much more.
This is available only in Instagram Feed Pro, so if you want to unlock more helpful features of the plugin, you can easily upgrade to Instagram Feed Pro.
Since you’re using the free version of Instagram Feed, choose Personal. Then, click Connect.
Next, confirm the account you’d like to connect to and click Connect This Account.
And that’s it! You’ve now connected the free version of the best Instagram feed plugin for WordPress to your Instagram account.
Now, you can use it to display beautiful Instagram feeds on your site to boost user engagement, encourage sales and grow your business in no time.
Need some help in embedding your Instagram feed on your site? Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to embed your Instagram feed on WordPress.
Or, if you’re brand new to Smash Balloon and you want to take your business to the next level, get started with Instagram Feed Pro today.
Here are other nifty features that the premium version of Instagram Feed can help you with:
- How to Add an Instagram Hashtag Feed to WordPress
- How to Set Up Instagram Shopping on Your WordPress Site
- How to Embed Instagram Carousel on WordPress Website (Easy)
Your business deserves to grow via successful Instagram marketing, right?
Stop waiting and start succeeding.
Click here to get started with Instagram Feed Pro today!
You can get a lot more out of Instagram too. Just check out this article on how to grow your YouTube channel using Instagram.