Looking for the best way to get Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds for free?
You can use Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds, the free version of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro, without spending anything. Not even a cent!
Also, you’ll be happy to know that Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds is a forever-free version. Meaning, you can use this plugin for free — anytime.
In this post, we’ll share how you can get an unlimited free trial of Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Pro by using Custom Twitter Feeds for free.
Let’s dive right in.
What’s Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds?
Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds (Tweets Widget) is the free version of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro, the best Twitter feed plugin for WordPress.
As the #1 highest-rated Twitter feed plugin, it helps you create, customize and display beautiful and engaging Twitter feeds on your website.
This plugin’s so newbie-friendly that it’ll only take you less than 5 minutes just to add your Twitter feeds to your website. And the best part? No coding needed!
No design experience? No worries. With just a few clicks, you can easily customize how your Twitter feed looks. You don’t even need to hire an expensive developer to do this for you.
So now you may be asking…
How much is the lite version of Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Pro?
You’ll be pleased to know that Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds (Tweets Widget) is 100% free — forever.
Lite Custom Twitter Feeds Features
As the free version of Custom Twitter Feeds Pro, Custom Twitter Feeds (Tweets Widget) helps awesome business owners like you integrate Twitter into your website.
By adding your tweets to your site, you can reach more audience and boost your sales via Twitter marketing. So you can grow your business and take it to the top!
Even better, Custom Twitter Feeds also makes your feeds automatically responsive. Meaning, your tweets look great on both mobile and desktop devices — with no extra effort on your part.
With the free trial of Custom Twitter Feeds (forever free), you get access to cool features that help you:
- Create Twitter feeds on your site without writing any code
- Customize and control your feed’s design (width, height, color, font, header and more!) just by checking or unchecking options
- Embed your Twitter feed on your site in less than 5 minutes
- Improve your SEO as the plugin adds search engine crawlable content directly to your site
- Optimize your page speed since the plugin efficiently requests data, so your Twitter feeds load super fast
- Comply with GDPR regulations as the plugin automatically integrates with many of the popular GDPR cookie consent plugins
- Show your Twitter feeds on your site, even if Twitter’s temporarily down
- Get help in the Custom Twitter Feeds support forum for free
Is Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds (Lite Version) Free?
Yes, if you’re using Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds to add Twitter feeds to your website, it’s 100% free.
Or if you want to unlock ADDED features so you can display Twitter photos, videos, gifs, and more, you can upgrade your account to get Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Pro.
That said, how does the lite version compare to the premium version in terms of features?
Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds — Free vs Pro
While the free version of Custom Twitter Feeds has lots of features, they’re fairly limited and basic.
So if you want advanced features that’ll help you dominate Twitter marketing, you can upgrade to Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Pro.
This top-rated plugin has advanced features that let you:
- Display photos, videos, and gifs in your tweets (with support for YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, and SoundCloud)
- Include Tweet replies in your feed
- Create custom Twitter feeds on your site with “search feeds” or “mentions timeline”
- Show tweets in a masonry layout
- Autoload more tweets when scrolling to the bottom of the feed
- Display your Twitter feed horizontally in a carousel layout
- Combine feeds of multiple types
- Filter Twitter feeds by hashtag or certain words
- Hide specific tweets from appearing in your Twitter feed
- Get priority customer support
- And a whole lot more!
How Do I Get Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds For Free?
Awesome news! It’s super simple to get the lite version of Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds — at no cost to you.
How? You just need to go ahead and download the Custom Twitter Feeds (Tweets Widget) plugin. Then, simply activate it on your website.
Let’s talk about the step-by-step instructions on how you can do this below.
How Do I Install Smash Balloon Custom Twitter Feeds Free Version?
First things first, make sure that you’re using WordPress.org, not WordPress.com, for your website.
If you’d like to know the difference between the two, check out this helpful post on WordPress.com vs WordPress.org today.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re using WordPress.org for your site, follow the steps below so you can install and activate the free version of Custom Twitter Feeds.
1. Install Custom Twitter Feeds for Free
To get started, visit your WordPress dashboard first.
Then, on the left-hand sidebar area, hover your mouse over the Plugins menu and click Add New.
You’ll be directed to the “Add Plugins” page. In the right-hand corner, you’ll see the search box. Type “Smash Balloon Twitter Feed” here.
See the plugin called “Custom Twitter Feeds”? Click on the Install Now button next to it. This is the free version of Smash Balloon Twitter Feeds Pro plugin, remember?
2. Activate Custom Twitter Feeds Plugin
Then, to activate your free trial of the Custom Twitter Feeds plugin, click the blue Activate button.
Step 3: Connect Your Twitter Account
Finally, it’s time to connect your Twitter account to the plugin.
First, click on the Twitter Feed menu from your WordPress dashboard.
Next, on the settings page, click the blue Log in to Twitter and get my Access Token and Secret button.
Finally, you can follow the on-screen prompts to finalize your Twitter account connection.
And that’s it, folks! You’ve now connected the free version of the best Twitter feed plugin for WordPress to your Twitter account.
Now, you can use it to create, customize and embed engaging Twitter feeds on your website. Why? So you can use the power of social proof to boost your followers and get more sales in no time.
If you’d like to know how to embed engaging Twitter feeds on your site, check out this post on how to add Twitter feeds to WordPress today.
Brand new to Smash Balloon and you want to dominate Twitter marketing? Get started with Custom Twitter Feeds Pro today!
Want to know what else you can do with the premium version of Custom Twitter Feeds? Take a look at these posts:
- How to Add a Custom Twitter Feed to Your Website (Best Way)
- 7 Twitter Widget Examples You Can Embed on Your Website
- How to Embed a Twitter Feed Carousel on WordPress (Easy)
Take your business to the top by cross-promoting your tweets to WordPress.