Do you want to get Smash Balloon’s Feeds for YouTube for free? Well, it’s actually really easy and we’ll show you how.
If you’re looking for a simple way to add YouTube feeds to your site, then we have good news for you. There’s a free version of Smash Balloon’s Feeds for YouTube Pro plugin.
And by free, we don’t mean a time-limited offer. You can get it for absolutely free, and it’s yours to keep forever.
So stay tuned to learn how you can get your unlimited free trial of Feeds for YouTube Pro. Let’s get started!
What is Smash Balloon Feeds for YouTube?
Smash Balloon Feeds for YouTube Pro is a plugin by Smash Balloon that allows users to easily add custom YouTube feeds to their website.
Designed to be super easy to use, you can set up the plugin and get ready to embed your YouTube feeds in just a few clicks.
Plus, it has customization options to help you match your feeds with your branding. All that without writing a single line of code.
So, you can easily start embedding engaging YouTube feeds which boost your conversions. This plugin really makes it much easier to get more YouTube subscribers, even if you’re a newbie.
All in all, it’s really the best YouTube feed plugin.
Wondering about the cost? Well it can be 100% free if you go for the lite version of the plugin, Feeds for YouTube.
Features of Feeds for YouTube
With the free Feeds for YouTube plugin, you can easily add YouTube feeds to your site in just a few minutes. Just like the premium version of the plugin, there’s no need to code or hire a developer.
Plus, it comes with a lot of features despite being free. Here’s a few highlights of the Feeds for YouTube plugin:
- Easy Setup: You can install the plugin and be ready to post your YouTube feeds in just a few minutes. It’s really that quick and easy.
- Customizable YouTube feeds: You can customize the size and background color of the feed. It even allows you to show or hide certain parts of the feed, like the header or the subscribe button.
- Match Your Branding: No need to worry about your YouTube feed looking out of place on your website. With this plugin, your feeds will automatically match the design of your site.
- Multiple Layouts: You can show your YouTube feed in 3 different layouts: list, gallery, or grid.
- Mobile Ready: Wondering about mobile users? Well, Feeds for YouTube is completely responsive. This means, your site visitors can easily see your YouTube feeds on any screen size.
- Lightweight: Since this plugin uses post caching, it doesn’t have to constantly ask YouTube for data. So, your website and feeds will load super fast which can help boost your SEO.
- YouTube Feed Widget: If you want to add YouTube feeds to your sidebar or footer, then it’ll be a piece of cake with this built-in YouTube widget.
- Constant Updates: The plugin is constantly kept up-to-date by a dedicated team. So you won’t have any problems with your feeds after the latest WordPress or YouTube update.
- High Quality Support: With this plugin, you also get free access to a team of WordPress experts to help you integrate your YouTube feeds with WordPress.
Is Smash Balloon Feeds for YouTube Free?
Absolutely. You can get all these features without having to pay a single cent. And don’t worry about future payments either. Use the plugin as much as you want, you won’t run into any “hidden fees” either.
And if you want more features, you can always just upgrade to the premium Feeds for YouTube Pro.
Want to know what you could get from the upgrade? Let’s take a quick look at the premium features then.
Feeds for YouTube — Free vs Pro
Here’s what you can get from upgrading to Feeds for YouTube Pro from your free version:
- Add YouTube videos from your favorites list
- Embed YouTube livestreams on your site
- Combine multiple YouTube feeds into one
- Show YouTube feed in a beautiful carousel slider
- Turn search results into YouTube feeds
- Show Call-to-Action links at the end of videos
- Use keywords to filter videos
- And a lot more!
How Can I Get Smash Balloon Feeds for YouTube for Free?
The best part is, you don’t have to jump through any hoops to get Feeds for YouTube for free. All you need to do is download and activate the plugin on your WordPress site.
Not sure how that’s done? We’re going to show you exactly how to do it below, so read on.
How to Install the Free Version of Feeds for YouTube?
Ready to add YouTube feeds to your website? Just follow the steps below and you can have the plugin for free on your WordPress site.
It’s important to note that the free version works on WordPress.org and not on WordPress.com. Not sure what the difference is? Check out this detailed article on WordPress.org vs WordPress.com.
Step 1: Install the Feeds for YouTube Plugin
First of all, navigate to Plugins » Add New from your WordPress dashboard.
In this new page, look for the search bar in the top-right and type in “smash balloon feeds for youtube” there. After that, you should be able to see the Feeds for YouTube plugin among the search results.
Now all you have to do is click on the Install Now button near the plugin.
Step 2: Activate the Feeds for YouTube Plugin
Now just wait a few seconds for the plugin to install and then click on the Activate button.
Step 3: Connect Your YouTube Account
For the final step, go to Feeds for YouTube on your WordPress dashboard. Once you’re there, just click on the Connect to YouTube to Create a Feed button.
Finally, just follow the on-screen directions and your account will be connected.
And you’re now ready to add YouTube feeds to your WordPress site!
So that is how you can get Smash Balloon Feeds for YouTube free version on your site.
With engaging video content on your site, you’re going to have an easier time converting visitors into customers. Plus, you can even send your site traffic towards your own YouTube channel with this plugin.
So what are you waiting for? Get Feeds for YouTube Pro today and use your videos to engage your audience and boost conversions.
Looking to get your YouTube channel off the ground? Check out our article on the best types of YouTube videos to boost subscribers.