To create a Yelp API key to use with our Reviews plugin, follow the steps below.
1) Go to the Yelp Fusion API page. If you already have a Yelp account you can log in and skip to step 5, otherwise, click Sign Up to create an account.
2) Enter the requested information and click Sign Up or continue with your Facebook, Google, or Apple login.
3) The information on the next step is not required, so you can just click Skip.
4) If you signed up by filling in your email address, go to your inbox, look for a message from Yelp with the subject, “Please confirm your email”, and click Confirm Email
5) Go back to the Yelp API Fusion page and then click Create App in the left menu.
7) You should now see a message that says, “Great, your app has been created! Check your App ID and API Key below.”
8) From your WordPress Dashboard you can now add your Yelp API key by going to Reviews Feed > Settings > Manage API Keys and clicking the pencil icon on Yelp