1) Once you’ve purchased the Custom Facebook Feed plugin click on the “Downloads” tab to download the plugin. Your download link, license key, and purchase information are also emailed to you at the address which you provided during checkout.
2) Once you’ve downloaded the .zip file there’s no need to open it. You’ll be uploading and installing this .zip file directly to WordPress.
Note: If you’re using Safari.
Then the .zip file will be automatically extracted after downloading it. You can disable this feature by navigating to Safari > Preferences > General > Deselect the box with the text “Open safe files after downloading“. After that, the plugin will now download as a .zip file and can be uploaded directly to WordPress.
3) If you are using the Free version of the WordPress plugin then be sure to deactivate it prior to installing the Pro version.
Note: To transfer your settings from the Free version to the Pro version just do the following.
Note: If you are connecting an account on behalf of someone else.
Then you can send them this link and ask them to send you their Facebook ID and Access Token. You can then add a new source and select the “Add Account Manually” button to enter their info. For more detailed information on how to use the Access Token tool see this link.
12) Click on the Timeline option, then click Next
17) Facebook will then ask you what Pages you want to use. Select the pages you want to display then click Next. If setting up the plugin on multiple sites with different, select all pages in this step. You can specify which page specifically to display in step 15.
18) Review what permission our app is requesting, click Done, then click OK on the next page to return to your WordPress dashboard.
Important: Your feed may not work properly if you turn off one or more of these options.
Note: This does not allow our plugin to manage your page settings, edit, post to, or do anything else to your Facebook page. It simply allows the plugin to retrieve a “read-only” Access Token for your page which allows it to retrieve posts or other content you wish to display.
Still have questions? We are here to help you succeed.Open a support ticket