Instagram has two main different account types; Personal and Business*. Below are the specific differences between the two account types and what they are able to display:
- Display a basic feed of posts from any user account connected to the plugin
- Display posts from any user account connected to the plugin
- Display Hashtag feeds
- Display Tagged feeds
- Display Likes, and Comment counts for a post
- Display post comments
- Display the account avatar and bio text in the header
- Display the number of followers for an account
- Display Instagram Stories
- Display Reels
- Display Collab post (more details here)
If you require any of the features listed in the Business section above, then we recommend switching to a Business account. You can do this by following these directions.
*There is also a third account type called “Creator”; however, it has the same capabilities as a “Business” account and can be connected in the same way.