To obtain a new Access Token from Instagram just follow the simple directions below:
1) Navigate to the Instagram Feed Settings page in your WordPress admin and click on the blue Instagram login button:
2) If you’re not logged into your Instagram account then you will be prompted to do so in order to authorize the plugin to obtain a token. When returned back to the settings page simply copy and paste the new Access Token into the plugin’s “Access Token” field and click “Save Changes“:
That’s all there is to it!
If the new Access Token doesn’t appear to be working then check the following:
- You copy and pasted it into the Access Token field correctly
- You clicked “Save Changes” after copy and pasting the token
- If you have any caching applied to your site then try clearing the cache as the old Access Token may still be being used by your site