Version 6.0 and above
If you would like to create a “Shoppable” feed, where the images in your feed link to other pages on your site rather than back to Instagram, then use this tutorial. In 6.0, we have made this option more intuitive and easy to use on your website.
1) Navigate to Instagram feed > All feeds > Feed Settings (pencil icon) > Settings tab > Shoppable Feed. Enable this feature then Save the changes.
2) Click the “Add” or “Update” button and add the full URL of the page you want your Instagram post to link to in the caption for that post on Instagram.
3) Display your feed on a page by clicking the “Embed” button and use the provided shortcode.
Please note – When the Shoppable Feed feature is enabled on a feed, this will disable the pop-up lightbox that displays your posts directly on your site. Instead, your posts will link to the URL that you set, or for posts that do not have a URL set, they will link to the original post on Instagram.com.
4) If you’d like to encourage traffic from your feed on instagram.com back to your website, you can add a link to the page with your “Shoppable” feed in your profile.
Below version 6.0
If you would like to create a “Shoppable” feed, where the images in your feed link to other pages on your site rather than back to Instagram, then use this tutorial. Please note that this feature is available in version 2.4 or higher.
1) Check the box on the Customize tab for Link Posts to URL in Caption or use this shortcode setting
3) Display your feed on a page. The lightbox will be disabled and the posts will link to the URL in the caption.