If you are not receiving an access token after clicking the big blue button “Log in and get my Access Token and User ID” on the “Configure” tab, try the following:
1) Click on the link next to the button “Button not Working?” and follow the directions revealed.
2) Right click on the big blue button and select the option to “Copy Link Address” (note: this may be labled differently in your browser). Paste the link address directly into the address bar of your browser.
If you are still having trouble, there are a few things that might be preventing the access token from being retrieved.
1) The Instagram API for retrieveing access tokens is currently down. You may need to wait awhile and try again.
2) One of your plugins is changing something in the admin area or preventing the link to retrieve a token from working properly. Try disabling all other plugins and try the big blue button “Log in and get my Access Token and User ID” again.
3) Your network is behind a firewall or specifically blocking the Instagram API. Try using a computer that’s connected to another network to retrieve your access token.