Version 6.0 and above
1) To upload the plugin click Add New at the top of your WordPress Plugins page.
2) Click Upload at the top.
3) Browse to the zip file which you downloaded when you purchased the plugin and click Install Now
4) Activate the plugin.
5) You’ll now see the Instagram Feed menu appear in your WordPress menu.
6) Click on All Feeds and then click on the button labeled Add new.
Note: If you are connecting an account on behalf of someone else.
Then you can send them this link and ask them to send you their Facebook ID and Access Token. You can then add a new source and select the “Add Account Manually” button to enter their info. For more detailed information on how to use the Access Token tool see this link.
7) Click on the User Timeline option, then click Next
8) Click on the button labeled Add Source
9) Select the Add New option
10) Select the Type of account, then click the Connect button
11) Depending on the type of account you selected you’ll be redirected to Instagram (Personal profile) or Facebook (Business profile). If you are not logged in then will be prompted to do so. Once logged in, follow the prompts by clicking the Allow/Continue button.
12) The list of Facebook pages will be displayed. Select a page and click the Add button.
13) Add a name to your feed and customize it using the options on this screen, then click Save
14) Once you’re ready to embed your feed, click the Embed button and copy the shortcode.
15) To display your feed simply add the shortcode you created to any page, post, or widget, like so:
You can also check this video from our YouTube channel to get more details on how to configure the plugin.