Important: If you are using our Feeds for YouTube plugin on your website then please refer to our GDPR disclosure for full details regarding compliance and how data is transferred and stored.
As of version 1.3 there is a setting to enable special GDPR related features in feeds. By default this setting is set to “Automatic.” If one of the following plugins is detected, the plugin will load a GDPR compliant version of the feed until consent is given:
- Cookie Notice by dFactory
- GDPR Cookie Consent by WebToffee
- Cookiebot by Cybot A/S
- Complianz by Really Simple Plugins
- Borlabs Cookie by Borlabs
Before the visitor gives consent, the GDPR compliant version of the feed has the following differences:
- To view videos, visitors will click a link to view the video on YouTube.
- If the setting to hide CDN images is enabled, no images will display.
Older Versions of the Plugin (before Pro v1.3 and Free v1.3)
Still have questions? We are here to help you succeed.Open a support ticket