If you need to reauthorize our plugin app (or you’d like to remove it altogether) then you can do so by going to the app settings within your Facebook account:
1) Log into the Facebook account that you used when configuring the plugin.
2) Go to the personal profile of that Facebook account
3) Go to the following location: Facebook Personal Profile > Settings > Security and login > Business integrations.
4) Find the app labeled “Smash Balloon WordPress” and click the checkbox.
5) Click “Remove”.
6) Return to the plugin’s Settings page and use the “Connect a Facebook account” button to reauthorize the plugin and obtain a new Access Token.
Still have questions? We are here to help you succeed.Open a support ticket