If you’ve used the “Connect to Facebook” button in the plugin to authorize the Smash Balloon Facebook app, but some of the Facebook pages which you are an admin of are not listed, then this is usually caused by previously selecting to only allow the plugin to access certain pages that you manage.
To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
1) Go to WordPress Dashboard > Facebook Feed > Settings and click Add Source in the Manage Sources section.
2) Click Connect to Facebook and when you are redirected to Facebook, click Edit Settings on the dialog box that says “You’ve previously linked Smash Balloon WordPress to Facebook”.
3) Select all pages that you manage and then click Next.
4) Select all permissions and then click Done.
5) Click OK on the last dialog box and then you will be redirected back to your WordPress site.
6) You should now be able to select from all Facebook pages where you are an administrator and then you click Add to finish creating the connection.
Please note: If you still are unable to select the page after these steps, it’s possible that your account was added as an administrator via the Facebook Business Manager instead of directly on the page settings. In this case, you can ask an existing administrator of the page to go to the page settings and ensure that your account is added as an administrator there.
Using the Access Token tool
An alternative solution, if you want to use the token for a specific page but it isn’t showing up in the plugin, is to have another admin of that Facebook page use the tool on this page. They can then authorize our app and send you their page’s Access Token to add into the plugin settings. We have more information on this process here.