The main differences between the free version and Pro version of the Custom Facebook Feed plugin are listed below. The extra features available in the Pro version are as follows:
- Display photos and videos in your posts. Includes support for HD, 360o, and Live videos.
- View photos and videos in a pop-up lightbox directly on your site rather than having to click through to Facebook
- Choose a layout for your posts – Thumbnail, Half Width or Full Width
- Display the number of likes, shares, comments, and reactions below each post, and display the latest comments in a drop down box below the post and/or in the popup lightbox
- Choose to show only certain post types. For example, only photos, only events, etc.
- Display your events directly from your Facebook Events page (demo)
- Display a photo stream directly from your Facebook Photos page (demo)
- Display a grid of albums directly from your Facebook Albums page (demo)
- Choose to dynamically load more posts using the Load More button
- Option to check for new Facebook posts in the background rather than when the page loads
- Filter posts in your feed based on a particular hashtag, word, or phrase
- Compatibility with our library of Extensions
- More comprehensive customer support than for the free version
- More frequent updates and new features added than the free version
You can see the demo of the Pro version here, versus screenshots of the free version here.
If you have any questions regarding either version of the plugin then please contact us via our Contact form (for general questions) or Support form (for support questions).