To create a Google Places API key to use with our Reviews plugin, follow the steps below.
1) Go to Google’s Cloud Console Billing page, and set up a new billing account to your Places API key.
2) Open the Google Cloud Platform page.
3) From the drop-down menu at the top of the page, create a new project.
4) Enter a name for this project and click “Create“
5) Make sure the correct project is selected on the drop-down menu at the top of the page, then click APIs & Services
6) Navigate to “Enabled APIs & services” on the left side of the screen, then click the “Enable APIs and Services“
7) Click the “Places API” option
8) Enable this service
9) Google may ask you in a popup to get started on Google Maps Platform. In this case, click Go to Google Maps Platform, which will create your new API key. If you do not see this message, continue to step 6.
10) Once your API key is active, you can copy it and use it on the Reviews Plugin.