You can either download the original “Standard” invoice or you can also create your own customized invoice directly from within your Smash Balloon user account for any purchase you have made.
Customization allows you to display or print invoices that only contain the personal data that you may need or want to appear on the invoice.
Customization allows you to change information such as Business names, addresses, and VAT #’s. There is also a “Custom Notes” section to add other information you feel is important to have on the invoice such as who actually purchased the plugin, telephone numbers, emails, etc.
To obtain either the original or a customized invoice log into your Smash Balloon user account.
- Click on the “Billing” (tabbed page).
- Click on the “Download Invoice” link for the original invoice
- Click on the “Create Custom Invoice” link next to the Order # you want the invoice for.
- Add the additional information you want to appear on the invoice.
- Click on the “Save Billing Details and Generate Invoice” link.
- Print using your browser print option.
If you wish to make corrections or changes in the data being displayed then just go back to the Billing page and starting over adjust the data input as you see fit. (See image below).