How to Host Files Using Google Drive
1) Open up Google Drive in your browser by logging in and navigating to this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive
2) Click on the New button in the top left corner and select File Upload.
4) You’ll see a notice the the file is being uploaded. Once the file is done uploading, right click on the file and select the Share option.
5) Select Advanced in the bottom right corner
6) Under the Who has access options click on Change
7) Select On – Public on the web and then Save in the bottom left corner
9) Add the file ID to the URL below to create the path to the file:
10) Now you just need to update the paths in the Instagram Feed Standalone plugin to link to the files that you’ve uploaded. You can do this for each of the files by following the directions below:
Once you’ve uploaded the CSS file, copy and paste the new path to the CSS file into the HTML code that links to the CSS file, as shown below.