You can either download the original “Standard” invoice or you can also create your own customized invoice directly from within your Smash Balloon user account for any purchase you have made.
To obtain either the original or create a customized invoice log into your Smash Balloon user account.
Download the Original Invoice
- Click on the “Billing” section.
- Click on the “View Details” link for the original invoice
Create and Print a Custom Invoice
Customization allows you to display or print invoices that only contain the personal data that you may need or want to appear on the invoice.
Customization also allows you to change information such as Business names, addresses, and add VAT data. A “Custom Notes” field allows you to add other information you feel is important to have on the invoice such as… (i.e. who actually purchased the plugin, telephone numbers, emails, etc).
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” link for the Order # you want the invoice for.
- Add the additional information you want to appear on the invoice.
- Click on the “Save Billing Details and Generate Invoice” link.
- Print using your browser print option.
If you wish to make corrections or changes in the data being displayed then just go back to the Billing page and starting over adjust the data input as you see fit. (See image below).
Still have questions? We are here to help you succeed.Open a support ticket